Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}}, Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.data.type}})
 
x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

TEKNODROME / UGLY BEATS

TEKNODROME / UGLY BEATS

Hip Hop / DubStep / Electronic Toronto, OH  US
The Last Tango ( #EastCoast )
The Last Tango ( #EastCoast )
Final Frontier ( #DubStep )
Final Frontier ( #DubStep )
Gonna Fly Again ( #NewSchool )
Gonna Fly Again ( #NewSchool )
Danced The Night Away ( #Club )
Danced The Night Away ( #Club )
Genesis ( #EastCoast )
Genesis ( #EastCoast )

Videos

TEKNODROME / UGLY BEATS - Lease and Exclusives Information

Comments

Add Comment
  • Mauling Moccasins (Artist)
    Mauling Moccasins
    Great Tracks Enjoyed Best Of Luck To You My Friend And God Bless
  • CHIMERA (Artist)
    CHIMERA
    Very nice work!Happy New 2015!
  • Billy Mully (Fan)
    Billy Mully
    Nice work! check out something that can help spread the word! http://tinyurl.com/q423gpe
  • capacityVal (Fan)
    capacityVal
    dig your style! if you need any help, hit up http://bit.ly/1vgpD1Y and tell em I sent you.
  • capacityVal (Fan)
    capacityVal
    dig your style! if you need any help, hit up http://bit.ly/1vgpD1Y and tell em I sent you.
  • blind gator (Fan)
    blind gator
    Legitimate productions can get you 1000's more fans, radio plays and more! check out http://www.legitimatepromotions.net

Shows

Photos

  • BEAT ARTILERY

Members

ThRob UGLY

Producer

About

Sounds Like: Timbaland, The Neptunes, Alchemist, The Crystal Method, DJ Premier

Label: MAILBOMB RECORDS

Manager: Rob Clark Jr., Fuck You Pay Me Promotions Inc.

Bio: ●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●
ASCAP LICENSING

ALL LEASES $11.99 EXCLUSIVES $119.99

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON ABOVE

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER I FOLLOWBACK

CLICK ON LYRICS FOR INFO OF SONG RATES

LEASES WILL RECEIVE A 320 KBPS MP3

EXCLUSIVES WILL BE TRACKED OUT WAV. FILES

ALL TRAC...See Full Bio

Icon_instagram Icon_youtube 1361763293_teknodrome_fb_profile_copy Icon_facebook Icon_facebook Icon_facebook Icon_foursquare Icon_lastfm Icon_myspace Icon_purevolume Icon_soundcloud Icon_tumblr Icon_twitter Icon_youtube Other_1 Zazzle

FLIPPIN MARCH MAD...

FLIPPIN MARCH MADNESS VOL. 3

Status

Twitter_icon_for_status: Life is 10% what happens to you and the other 90% is how you react to it.

Press

Recent Blogs

Questions

Ask TEKNODROME / UGLY BEATS anything...

200 characters remaining

Submit Question

Q: you got some soul...im digin this shit

A: Thanks!

Asked by MIDDLEMAN. Answered on Tue Sep 03 2013

All Questions

Stats

  • Song Plays +3 17,956
  • Video Plays 1,179
  • Total Fans 33,719
  • ReverbNation Fans 2,815
  • Facebook Likes 10,184
  • Twitter Followers 16,512
  • YouTube Subscribers 3,769
  • Widget Impressions 84,926

Fans

Artist Recommendations

  • Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne
    Hip Hop, Lees Summit, MO
  • C- DASH
    C- DASH
    Hip Hop, Steubenville, OH
  • Batchelor
    Batchelor
    Hip Hop, Los Angeles, CA
All Favorites