East Coast Dirt
Venue Address (Get Directions)Oskar Blues Brewery
Date and Time
Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 6:00pm
21+ or w/ adult
BREWS AND BRINES
A beer and pickle pairing with live music by East Coast Dirt
“Buy a flight and take a bite.”
FREE TROLLEY RIDES! from downtown AVL and West AVL!
The brewers and picklers have concocted a delicious pairing of our brines and brews that perfectly compliment each other. We have 7 mouth watering combinations that will tickle yer pickle. A flight of beers and a flight of pickles to pair for $15.
- Mamaʼs Little Yella Pils & Willyʼs Dillys
*Mamaʼs Little Yella Pils with its crisp pale malt pairs nicely with Willyʼs Dillys flavor blast of garlic and dill providing a feeling of sunshine in your face during afternoons on the Green River.
- Gubna & Tuxedo Beans
*The Gubna Imperial IPA is packed with hops and rye malted for a clean bitter finish to wash down the Tuxedo Beans crispy,mustard and garlic goodness. The best way to enjoy this paring is standing up with both a jar of Tuxedo Beans and a can of Gubna on the countertop in the kitchen.
- GʼKnight & The Narrows- Sweet nʼ Spicy
*GʼKnight Imperial Red IPA is a bold, dry hopped beer with a sticky mouthfeel that makes you want more and more, weʼve paired it with “The Narrows” Sweet and Spicy to create a combo you will wish you could swim in.
- Ten Fidy & Blue Ridge Beets
*Ten Fidy Imperial Stout has coffee and carmel tones that pair quite nicely with the cloves in the sweet and tangy Blue Ridge Beets bringing a feeling of joy to all your taste buds.
- Deviant Dales & Ciola Giardiniera
* Deviant Dales IPA pairs nicely with the light garlic and rosemary of the Ciola Giardienera pulling the citrus, piney notes from the beer providing a refreshing snack any pickle and beer connoisseur will enjoy.
- Old Chub- MFʼs Jalapenos
* Old Chub Scotch Ale is a mouth full of malt from the Gods, bring in the heat by trying it with MFs Jalapenos and you will find your palate dancing with flavor.
- Dales Pale Ale & Spicy Appalachian Okra
* Dales Pale Ale in all its glory paired with Spicy Appalachian Okra for a classic southern style beer drinking session. The local cayenne peppers, garlic and mustard in the pickle provides a pop of flavor for you to wash down with the unsurpassed balance of Dales Pale Ale.