Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}} ({{reverbUser.id_unique()}}), Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.id_unique}})
Sean Faust

Sean Faust

Alternative / Singer-Songwriter / Acoustic Elmwood Park, NJ  US


  • Sat

    Aug 13

    Keyport, NJ, US | 7:00pm

    BLOWUPRADIO.COM's Free Concert Series Presents BlowUpRadio.com Guitar Pull Live! 8pm – Jonathan Andrew, Sean Faust, J Orellana 7pm – opening act: The Porchistas (acoustic) Saturday August 13th, 2016 Espresso Joe’s 50 West Front Street Keyport, NJ 7pm (sharp) * NO COVER CHARGE *

  • Sat

    Jul 16

    Butler, NJ, US | 8:00pm

    Faust Fulton Duo 9 - 9:45 Then dig on Wrong Side Of Forty!

  • Sun

    Jul 10

    New Hope, PA, US | 8:00pm
  • Sat

    Jul 9

    Lititz, PA, US | 11:00pm

    Doors opening at 8:00pm, Opening Remarks at 9:00pm, Movie starts at 9:30pm. *General Passenger Ticket 10$ admission to the screening *Crew Ticket $20 admission to the screening, 5 raffle tickets *Captain's Ticket $40 admission to the screening, 5 raffle tickets, free drink card for after party and a free shiny swagbag After the screening there will be an after party at Fiorentino's From 11:30pm till 1am! Join us to raise a glass to our favorite captian and crew. There will be drinks specials, raffles and trivia! 80% of proceeds would go to Equality Now. The remaining 20% will go to local charities, Girls on the Run of Lancaster and the Dutchland Derby Rollers.

  • Wed

    Jul 6

    Garwood, NJ, US | 7:00pm

    I'm really excited to be back at Crossroads. This is a great venue with great food and excellent music!


Add Comment
  • John Colella (Artist)
    John Colella
    Back for more
  • John Colella (Artist)
    John Colella
    very nice
  • Atlanta Cafe (Artist)
    Atlanta Cafe
    Good stuff! Wallace Wrede. Atlanta Cafe Band NJ
  • John Colella (Artist)
    John Colella
    find it easy :)
  • John Colella (Artist)
    John Colella
    sounding good, have a good show
  • Callie Corro (Artist)
    Callie Corro
    Nice sound! If you have any recording needs, I have a studio and would love the opportunity to work with you. I'm in Park Ridge, in Bergen County New Jersey. My website lists the gear I have at simchasbasement.wix.com/simchasbasement Please let me know if you're interested, have any questions, or just want to talk music. My email is simchasbasement@gmail.com Thank you, Callie



Sounds Like: LIVE, Pink Floyd, Phish, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Jeffrey Gaines

Bio: Sincere. Passionate. Humble. New Jersey songwriter Sean Faust crafts songs that could easily be described as "mellow mellowness" and is inspired by all things music, regardless of genre. His song "Inside Again" was included on the June 2011 issue of Relix Magazine's cd sampler, and his latest alb...See Full Bio

Icon facebook Icon twitter Icon facebook Icon facebook 1365455436 becton2 Icon other Icon amazon Icon facebook Icon lastfm Icon twitter Icon youtube Itunes Cd baby Amazon


Sean Faust


Robert Fulton

Electric Guitar

Sean Faust




Recent Blogs


  • Song Plays +11 31,323
  • Video Plays +5 7,083
  • Total Fans +1 3,510
  • ReverbNation Fans 963
  • Facebook Likes 1,476
  • Twitter Followers 809
  • Widget Impressions 8,284