Rhythm Rampage formerly known as The Redheads Britta-N-Brooke is a dynamic duo of singer-songwriters with rich vocals, smooth harmonies and a unique country style full of passion. Beautiful auburn-haired sisters, Britta and Brooke Dodgen have sculpted their original songs to express an array of emotions from tender heartfelt ballads to upbeat feel good tunes. An acoustic blend of warm mahogany against colorful rosewood….
The sisters have written country music and toured together since they were young teenagers. Britta, a former opera singer and celebrated ballet dancer, performs lead vocals and rhythm guitar; while Brooke, an accomplished ballet dancer and equestrian, plays lead guitar and sings harmony.
Raised in the South and trained by some of Nashville's best (including Ellen Britton, Susan Anders and Renee Grant-Williams), the girls have developed a sizeable following.
In the summer of 2012, The Redheads recorded CD in Charleston, South Carolina, entitled “Mahogany Meets Rosewood.” Early 2014, The Redheads recorded a 3 song EP with Nashville producer Dave Fowler. Early 2015 Rhythm Rampage recorded a second EP with Nashville producer Dave Fowler.
Touring regularly, Rhythm Rampage have averaged 60-70 shows per year for the past 5 years in venues across the United States. Stand-out venues have included:
*Six Flags Great America - Gurnee, IL (1000 crowd)
*The Roxy Theatre - Denver, CO (Opening Act for Lucas Hoge) (500)
* Sweet Auburn Springfest - Atlanta, GA (crowd of 350,000 over the weekend event - the largest street festival in the South East)
* W.C. Handy Festival, Top Six Songwriter's Showcase - Sheffield, AL (100 crowd)
* The Peach Drop New Year’s Eve at Underground Atlanta - Atlanta, GA (70,000-100,000 people attended)
* Daytona Thunder National Anthem - Daytona, FL (2500 crowd)
* State Representative Mike Glanton Presents “Cultural Celebration” – Clayton County Performing Arts Center Jonesboro, GA (1200)
* Maxwell's NJ Songwriters In The Round - Hoboken, NJ (100)
* Lowell Opry House - Carrollton, GA (200)
* SGA (Songwriters Guild of America) Tunesmithing Opening act for hit songwriters Todd Cerney, Casey Kelly, and Leslie Ellis - Nashville, TN (100+)