Relix Magazine is selecting one (1) ReverbNation/BandLab artist to be featured on the CD Artist Sampler included in its upcoming March 2023 issue. The sampler will be placed in over 100k internationally-distributed issues of the magazine. Every sampler includes 12 to 16 tracks from both indie artists and major-label acts alike. Previous compilations have included Phish, Brittany Howard, The National, Bonnie Raitt, Bob Weir, The Lumineers, and more.
Artists selected for the sampler will receive:
- A track on 100k+ CDs printed with artist and track title, bound in every Relix issue
- Bio and print ad in the associated issue of Relix
- Inclusion on advertorial articles on Relix.com and Jambands.com
- Inclusion in an e-blast to Relix’s 300K subscriber list
- Streaming on a Relix-branded Spotify playlist
- Social media promotion on Facebook and Twitter
About the Magazine
Originally launched in 1974 as a newsletter devoted to connecting fans of the Grateful Dead, Relix now features a wide spectrum of artists ranging from indie DIY artists to established national acts. Relix Magazine focuses on live music, band interviews, album reviews, festival coverage, and more. It is the second longest-running music publication, having recently celebrated its 300th issue.