Venue Address (Get Directions)Bougainvillea's Old Florida Tavern
Date and Time
Saturday, December 22nd, 2012 at 11:00pm
The weather is cooling down but HomeGrown Saturdays are heating up!!!
Avenida Zero broke onto the scene in May 2011 and quickly earned themselves the opportunity to perform at the 2011 VANS WARPED TOUR and were invited to open for "NO TE VA GUSTAR" in July, just 2 months after they launched! This female fronted rock band is delivering innovation to the alternative latin rock scene while racking up other accomplishments unknown to such "young" acts.
WRAPS AND KUSH
If you haven't had a chance to see Wraps and Kush on one of our Reggae Thursdays, you're in for a treat!!!
Wraps and Kush fuses the rich reggae/dancehall heritage that originates in their homeland of Jamaica, with the urban contemporary styles that dominate American radio!
Recent notable performances include:
• Air Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival - Montego Bay, Jamaica
• Village Café - Kingston, Jamaica
• Annual Bob Marley Festival - Miami, FL
• Annual Island Festival - Miami, FL
• Barbican Beach – Kingston, Jamaica
• Florida college mini-tour: UM, FIU, USF
• Great Atlanta Music Festival - Atlanta, GA
★★★DJ J FELIX ON THE BACK PATIO!!!★★★
✰✰✰ DRINK SPECIALS ✰✰✰
✹ $4 Miller Lite
✹ $5 Jager
✹ $7 Flor de Caña 7yr
✹ $8 Irish CarBombs
✹ $8 Blue Honey Lemonade PINTS
AS USUAL, NO COVER AND OPEN UNTIL 5AM!