Date and Time
Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 at 6:00pm
Matt Jasper performs at the following event:
After 250+ enthusiastic New Yorkers joined us last year, we are excited to share our newest multi-media presentation on Central America! This special multi-media event features exciting new sustainability-related projects across Central America and Maine. Special 20% Off* at Eastern Mountain Sports SoHo! Plus, free gear giveaways for first 50 attendees, free beer, drinks, food, and LIVE music! This event is open to the publi...c.
- Popular multi-media event on global sustainability
- Special 20% Off* at Eastern Mountain Sports SoHo (one night only)
- 1st 50 attendees receive free gear giveaways
- Complimentary beer, beverages and food by Whole Foods, Brooklyn Brewery, Hint Water and more
- LIVE music at the event
- Raffle Prizes from Rios Tropicales, Sprout Watch and more!
- 1% of sales** will be donated to a featured project
- Special introduction by Ronald Sanabria, VP of Sustainable Tourism at Rainforest Alliance
Having documented 50+ projects across 14 countries across Latin America, Africa and North America, Green Living Project is excited to premiere its new multi-media presentation on Central America! This must-see event will showcase cutting-edge sustainability projects across Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. Experience the expedition team's journey and witness the latest efforts in marine conservation (leatherback turtles), adventure eco-lodges, voluntourism, geo-tourism, indigenous communities, renewable energy (wind,solar), education, sustainable forestry, and more! Come learn about responsible travel, sustainable living, and how you can get directly involved with these exciting projects. Special Feature: Exciting sustainability projects across Maine, including Maine Huts & Trails' new hut-to-hut system, and Chewonki's famous wilderness and sustainability education programs!
* 20% off EMS brand merchandise and discounts off your favorite national brands. Offer valid on July 22, 2010 at Eastern Mountain Sports SoHo only. Valid on full-price merchandise only. Restrictions apply, see store for details.
** 1% of sales is an estimated amount.