DOC WALLACE BAND
Venue Address (Get Directions)Velvet Underground at Hard Rock Cafe Atlanta
Date and Time
Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 3:45pm
** LIMITED SEATS - GET YOUR ONLINE TICKETS NOW! **
For ONLINE-TIX: GoTo- wantickets.com/DOCWALLACE
To ALL the DWB Family, Friends, & Fans!
DOC WALLACE BAND
- Has a NEW ROCKING LIVE SHOW!!! - at the
HARD ROCK CAFE!!! @
VELVET UNDERGROUND STAGE!
215 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- SATURDAY, 05.18.13, (4pm - 9pm) -
The DocWallaceBand Announces their New Rocking Live-Show at HARD ROCK CAFE, Atlanta GA.
& All Ages are Invited! So Buy your Online-TIX Now & our Band is Limited to Only 20 Tickets! So Buy Early!!!
- BUY ONLINE TIX NOW! Simply go to- WanTickets.com/DocWallace
- Details/Venue: HARD ROCK CAFE @ VelvetUnderground Stage, 05/18/13, 4:00pm-MusicStarts,
$20.00 Online Advance TIX, Upscale/Business Casual, All Ages & Bar Avail w I.D.
- Good News! Your Ticket allows you to see All the Bands that are playing! So Plan 4 Rocking GoodTimes!
- HARD ROCK CAFE- History & Atlanta Venue- Info:
- It started with an Eric Clapton guitar (a Fender Lead II, for the gearheads in the audience). The beginning of something that nobody even knew was beginning.
- It was just a goof. A laugh. A joke among friends.
- Back in the seventies, Clapton - the original guitar god, founder of Cream and Derek & the Dominoes, creator of the immortal "Layla" - liked to eat at this quirky American diner in London called the Hard Rock Cafe. The place was this funky old building that used to be a Rolls Royce dealership, and it was run by a couple of young Americans who liked to keep it loose. Founded by Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton, two enterprising and music-loving Americans, Hard Rock Cafe was an instant classic. You could be yourself at the Hard Rock. It was good food and a good time.
- So Clapton got to be friends with the proprietors and asked them to save him a regular table, put up a brass plaque or something. And the young proprietors said, “Why don't we put up your guitar?” They all had a chuckle, and he handed over a guitar, and they slapped it on the wall.
- No one thought much more about it. Until a week later, when another guitar arrived (a Gibson Les Paul, by the way). With it was a note from Pete Townshend of The Who which read: "Mine's as good as his. Love, Pete."
- The young proprietors put it on the wall. After that, the guitars never stopped coming. Today there are more than 70,000 guitars, drums, pianos, harmonicas, microphones, shirts, pants, scarves, shoes, handwritten lyrics, cars, bikes, a bus and assorted rock memorabilia - by far, the largest, most valuable such collection in the world - on the walls of over 163 Hard Rock Cafes, Hotels and Casinos in 52 countries around the world.
- But it all started with the one! -
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
... The HardRock in Atlanta: If the B-52's song "Love Shack" were to ever find a permanent home, Atlanta's Hard Rock Cafe would be the place. With its southern charm and renowned hospitality, this location truly gives meaning to our "Love All Serve All" motto. Situated in Atlanta's Cornerstone Building, our restaurant could be considered a cornerstone of southern rock. Packed with memorabilia from rock legends with roots south of the Mason-Dixon Line, this cafe serves up delicious delicacies everyday. ( Note: HardRock Atlanta Memorabilia on Display: Includes- Jimi Hendrix, James Brown, Keith Moon, Tina Turner, Keith Richards, Frank Zappa, B.B. King, Elvis Presley, etc...).
- ALSO SOME MORE GREAT NEWS ABOUT DWB!... We are very glad to announce here that our very own- DOC WALLACE has been newly recognized by a Major Marketing & MusicResource Company as One of the TOP #05 ROCK ARTISTS in Atlanta, Georgia! & - Of course- we have to give Special Thanks to each of YOU! - ALL of OUR TRUE-BLUE FANS!! Without YOU & your sharing our music & support- we know that we wouldn’t have Risen So FAR So FAST!!! You Guys & Gals are AWESOME!! Thanks a Million Everyone!.
- We are looking forward to seeing YOU at our Show! So Come On Out & Bring Your Friends & ROCK the NIGHT Away with DOC WALLACE @ the HARD ROCK CAFE- Atlanta, GA!!! PeaceOut & Rock-IN!...
- Don’t Forget LIMITED SEATING So Buy your ONLINE-TICKETS NOW! goto- wantickets.com/DOCWALLACE
ROCK ONNNN MY FRIENDS! & TOGETHER LET’s GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!
Musically Yours & Still Rocking after all these Years!!!
Doc ‘Mark’ Wallace
DOC WALLACE BAND
- HEAR US: DocWallaceBand.com
- SEE US: YouTube (Doc Wallace Band), Also More LIVE-CONCERT Videos Coming Soon! TBA! :)
- BUY US: reverbnation.com/DocWallaceBand & iTUNES & 30-Other Music Sites! (Indiv-Songs, Ringtones, & 5-CDs Avail Now, 6th to be Released Soon)!
- TAKE US: FREE MOBILE APPs AVAILABLE - For ANDROID (now!) & iPHONES (soon!) goto: reverbnation.com/DocWallaceBand
- FAN+LIKE+SHARE US: Facebook.com/DocWallaceBand
- GOOGLE US: Doc Wallace Band
- ASK US?: reverbnation.com/DocWallaceBand & via Facebook too!