Cameron is enthusiastic about her goal of instilling positivity & change into the world today & believes she can be an inspiration to many after surviving a severe form of liver cancer at the age of 10 after being told there was no hope by doctors.
Proving them wrong, she believes anything is possible and will work hard to make sure her every dream comes true.
"Nothing is impossible and I am living proof of that! You just have to believe and affirm to yourself that failure is NOT an option! I know life is so short and I really aim to inspire more people to follow their hearts to live the life they feel excites them, as life is all about THRIVING...not just surviving!" - Cameron Jay
- Dancer in the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics 2012.
- Performed in NAIROBI, Kenya in August (her 1st performance)
- Released her first single 'Where Will We Run' in aid of Just A Drop on National Water Day 2013.
- Singing lessons with David Grant (Fame Academy)
- Got to the final stage of Fazer's Urban Takeover
- Had the experience of visiting Abbey Road Studio's
- Held the Jump off Battle title for one week, but took place in 3 battle's
- Recorded Demo's for tracks being pitched to The Saturdays & for the Jessie/Tom Jones duet
- Featured on The People's Army 'New Recruits' project album released 2013.
- Featured on Logic's - Spectator Album released in August 20.14.