You are using an outdated browser. Please
upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels
- Real Fans, Plays, Widget Hits and Video Views on Reverb Nation
- Real Likes from Real People on Facebook
- Real Followers from Real People on Twitter
- Real Views, Likes and Subscribers on YouTube
- Real Followers and Likes on Instagram
- Real Plays on SoundCloud
- Real Streams, Downloads, Ratings and Comments on DatPiff
No Fake Promotion, they get you Real Fans!
Copy and Paste the Website below into your Internet Browser
T h e C h a r t T o p p e r . c o m
Love the harmonies! It's like your taking one of the best components of Bluegrass and marrying it with rock (since you don't hear too many good harmonies anymore or exceptional good singing).. Our band is not there yet with harmonies but if you get a chance, check out my son's singing w/ halfpast3.
Will do, and thanks for the kind words!
Beautifull, rich tracks...very smooth and airy mixes (i support the loudness war, there are so many factors connected with to the curent "reality") wol
Nice! I like the harmonies and the nice live, human sound you guys make.
And anyone who's fighting the Loudness Wars (on the right side) has my support.
Thanks for the kind words, DC!
eMinor, Inc. (c) 2014