x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

Hustle Field Kingz

Rank #49 US Tuscaloosa, AL Hip Hop / Rap

About

Sounds Like: Snoop Dogg

Label: Hustle Feild Records

Manager: supad, captain Gerk

Bio: This ur boy supa D. Just letting u know u can do it. Im the founder of the Hustle Field Kingz. Ive been rapping since i was 17teen. I luv music wit a passion. Im from Tuscaloosa, Al. where 3% is about u, and the other 97% is about what u got going on for ur self. But anyway, SHOTS out to my real ... See Full Bio

More Info

Status

Created a new website: http://davidprewitt.reverbnation.com

Songs

Play All | Queue All | Share All

Comments

Add Comment
  • Grand Hustle Unsign Hype (Artist) Grand Hustle Unsign ...
    NEWS: #Artist Submit MUSIC For #GrandHustleUnsignHype Volume 4. Send Songs to Grindnationpromo@gmail.com #GNPROMO
  • Airway (Artist) Airway
    dont be long is smooth ish
  • Gmoney15mill Foolie Krew (Artist) Gmoney15mill Foolie...
    Preciate tha love bra.. Keep going hard & stay focused! - Gmoney15mill (Foolie Krew)
  • Gerk (Artist) Gerk
    U CAN DO IT!!!!!! IN THE NAME OF YAHWEH, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
  • Better (Artist) Better
    I see doing your thing over here. I see you making it in the future. Look on my page and see if you like my music
  • Cris*styleon T.A.E~ALL IN FALL IN~ (Artist) Cris*styleon T.A.E~A...
    nice tracks like what you talken bout we all out here gambling!!! keep grinden
All Comments

Questions

Be the first to ask Hustle Field Kingz a question!

200 characters remaining
Submit Question
 

Stats

  • Song Plays 1,049 +1

  • Total Fans 358

  • ReverbNation Fans 262

  • Facebook Likes 18

  • Widget Impressions 121

Fans

All Fans

Artist Recommendations

  • Lloyd Banks
    Lloyd Banks
    Hip Hop
    South Jamaica, NY
  • Profhet
    Profhet
    Hip Hop
    Twin Cities, MN
  • Rakim
    Rakim
    Hip Hop
    Long Island City, NY
All Favorites
Feedback