You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Balcony of Hate blends myriads of styles, from hard rock to metal weaving their own style of musical soundscape. The strength behind the band is it's penchant for creating great catchy songs with dynamic range and literate, lyrical, deepness. Their music shares traits with progressive rock including use of complex compositional structures, odd time signatures, and intricate instrumental playing. The high level of musical proficiency is combined with a lyrical counterpart. Balcony of Hate is now reaching out to their fan-base through their website at www.balconyofhate.com, https://www.facebook.com/BalconyOfHate , http://www.reverbnation.com/balconyofhate Visitors can sample tracks, catch up-to-date news, concert information, communicate with the band, download special recordings, and order CDs.
• Dave Santini (Lead Vocals)
• Birthday ; June 5th
• Home town; Trenton, NJ
• Most Influential Artists; Ronnie James Dio, Rob Halford, Blackie Lawless, Bruce Dickenson, James Hetfield, John Olivia, Ozzy Osbourne, Vince Neil, Chuck Billy, Udo Dirkschneider, Don Doken, Jeoff Tate, Ian Gillian, Joe Lynn Turner, Klaus Meine, Ralf Scheepers, Corey Taylor, Phil Anselmo, Brian Johnson, David Draiman, Mark Tornillo.
• Favorite Quote; “The world is full of kings and Queens who Blind your eyes and steel your dreams...Its Heaven and Hell”
• Bands; RIFF-RAFF, MONZTERZERO, EVIL JESTER, POWER THEORY, BALCONY OF HATE
• PRESS; The remarkable vocal talents of Dave Santini have paved the way to an incredible career as a lead vocalist in the 1980’s and 90's and 2000's for heavy metal bands such as “ Power Theory”, "Riff Raff", "Evil Jester", and "Monzterzero". Dave has performed on the same stage with legendary bands such as “ ACCEPT”, “Cinderella”, "Brittney Fox", “Overkill”, “Diamond Head” “Holy Grail” “Hellstar”, ”Aska”, and "Firehouse", Dave is the Lead vocalist of "Balcony of Hate"
• Gary Noll; (lead guitar)
• Hometown; Ridgefield Park NJ
• Influences; Yngwie Malmsteen,Michael Schenker,SRV,Gary Moore,Vinnie Moore,Guthrie Govan,Eric Peterson,Alex Skolnick
• Favorite Quote;”What doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger”
• Bands;Deceiver,Baphomet,Exit,Fire Within,Carnival Scream,Balcony of Hate
• PRESS; Gary Noll, from Delaware, as the new lead guitarist and member. Formerly from the band FIRE WITHIN, Gary began playing the guitar at age 13 and he has been part of several projects throughout the US East Coast. “I have always been a fan of Gary’s," said vocalist and founding member, Dave Santini (ex-POWER THEORY). "He has played a key role in the NY/Philly/Delaware Metal Scene for quite some time. We had a few really talented Guitarist contact us about the open position, but Gary was #1 on the list! Gary brings a whole new level of guitar mastery and song writing ability to the table.y Noll; Guitars
Dan Buckley (Keyboardist)
Birthday: October 10th
Hometown: Wall, NJ
Influences: His classical influences include Bach, Beethoven, Verdi, Mozart, Clementi and Chopin. When it comes to metal there are many different bands that he appreciates. Some of his favorites are Dimmu Borgir, Opeth, Type O Negative, Emperor, Cradle of Filth, Death, Decapitated, Dissection, Pantera, Fear Factory, Lamb of God, Necrophagist, Anthrax, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Graveworm, Testament, and Solstice.
Favorite Quote: "Excellence can be obtained if you care more than others think is wise, risk more than others think is safe, dream more than others think is practical, and expect more than others think is possible."
About Dan: Dan is the keyboardist for Balcony of Hate. He started playing the keyboard at a very young age and music has been a major part of his life since then. Dan brings many diverse musical influences to Balcony of Hate. He is influenced by everything from classical music to rock but he especially has a passion for metal. He is excited to be a part of Balcony of Hate and is looking forward to working with Dave and Gary.