Influenced by both the soulful roots of classic R&B and the spontaneity of the modern singer/songwriter, Dustin Hatzenbuhler’s debut album “Fall” captures the passion and commitment of a young musician dedicated to the craft. Born a natural instrumentalist, Dustin taught himself piano, guitar, and ukulele, all while fostering his innate gift of vocal range and melody, drawing comparisons to artists like John Legend, Gavin DeGraw, and Michael Bublé. The Minnesota native has been playing shows in his hometown of Minneapolis for years, and has acquired a devoted following especially in the realm of social media with over 250,000 followers on Vine. Since the 2012 release of Dustin’s debut album, “Fall” Dustin has played shows with Eric Hutchinson and Dave Barnes, was featured in the nationwide Macy’s iHeartRadio “Rising Star” Campaign, and most recently appeared on NBC’s popular singing competition show, The Voice.
Career highlights since the release of "Fall":
- Contestant on Season 4 of 'The Voice' on NBC
- Hatzenbuhler's debut album reached #14 on the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart
- Played shows with Eric Hutchinson, Dave Barnes, and Breanne Düren of Owl City
- Featured Studio C artist for Cities 97 Radio's "Oake On The Water" 2012
- Chosen by Clear Channel as 1 of 25 up and coming artists throughout the nation for the 2012 Macy's iHeartRadio Rising Star Contest