You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Re-Armed have been up since 2001, when five guys in Kerava, Finland decided to start playing music similar to so-called "Göteborg metal". Their musical style has evolved along with many demo tapes and critically acclaimed debut album "Worldwide Hypnotize". Becoming a style that is combination of technical, grooving death metal with thrash and grind influences, spiced up with melodic lines. During the years some line-up changes have occurred the band but they have still managed to grow musically, as well as individuals. Be sure to keep your ears and eyes wide open when these Finns roll to your country!
New album "Rottendam" will be released 10th of January 2014 thru Eternal Sound Records and YOUR town will be next one that they will conquer!
Juhana Heinonen - Bass
Mika Oinonen - Guitars
Ville Vainionpää - Guitars
Jouni Matilainen - Vocals
Iiro Karjalainen- Drums
"Modern Death Metal from Finland"
RE-ARMED SINCE 2001.
- Headline tour with WRETCHED SOUL – “Marcha Do Império Morto-Vivo” - UK Tour
(Nov 2013 – 8 shows in United Kingdom)
- Appearance at Neurotic Deathfest 2013
(May 2013 - 013, Tilburg - Netherlands)
- Support act for CRYPTOPSY, CATTLE DECAPITATION and DECREPITH BIRTH on their UK and European Tour
(May 2013 - 3 shows in United Kingdom)
- Appearance at Bloodstock Open Air 2012
(August 2012 - Catton Hall, Derbyshire - United Kingdom)
- Support act for SUFFOCATION and ORIGIN on their “The End of Humanity” – European Tour
(July 2012 – 17 shows in Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, Italy, France, Denmark, Germany and Netherlands)
- Support act for CHIMAIRA on their “The Age of Hell” - European tour
(Mar/Apr 2012 – 6 shows in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany)
- Support shows and showcases during the years with: Arch Enemy, Keep of Kalessin, Amorphis, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Diablo, Nicole, Kalmah, Pagan Rites, Catamenia, Battlelore, Total Devastation, Agathodaimon..