1230 W Davis St, Dallas, TX, US
Bio: The historic Kessler Theater is a beautifully restored World War II-era Art Deco movie house conveniently located two miles west of downtown in a thriving Historical Arts District called "X+". The Kessler opened in 1942 and was once owned by Gene Autry. It has been hit by a tornado, burned down and served as a revival tabernacle. It has been dormant for 30 years, but things they are a changing. Witness the resurrection!