Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}} ({{reverbUser.id_unique()}}), Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.id_unique}})
 
x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

tim rhodes

tim rhodes

Christian/Gospel / Country/Bluegrass / R&B Raleigh, NC  US
Nathan's Song (See You In Heaven Someday)
Nathan's Song (See You In Heaven Someday)
I'll Always Love You
I'll Always Love You

Comments

Add Comment
  • Robert Steven Hunt (Artist)
    Robert Steven Hunt
    Absolutely fantastic and simply outstanding songs and vocals Tim, keep up the truly wonderful work, you are a very gifted & talented artist, thank you for sharing your faith in such a great way,God Bless you! My very best wishes from England, Rob.
  • brother michael (Artist)
    brother michael
    Nice work - my brother - God -got a blessing - for - you -keep fighting the good fight--Tim
  • Bobby Johnson (Artist)
    Bobby Johnson
    Great songs wow and so emotional. Keep writing there,s not a lot of us gifted by God awesome job

Photos

  • American Soldier.... American Hero

Members

Tim Rhodes

Songwriting

About

Sounds Like: Kenny Rogers

Label: Independent

Manager: tim rhodes

Bio: Tim Rhodes is a songwriter who writes 80% gospel songs that range from southern gospel, country gospel, bluegrass gospel, R&B gospel and praise and worship songs.. The remaining 20% of the songs are country, bluegrass or R&B with good clean lyrics, good morals and no offensive language.

Icon_other Icon_youtube

Recent Blogs

Song Of The Day
Jan 22, 2014

Holy Spirit, You Are Welcome In This Place Holy Spirit, you are welcome in this... [more]

"Nathan's Song" (See You In Heaven Someday)
Nov 13, 2013

Sgt. 1st Class Nathan Ross Chapman was the first American soldier killed in the ... [more]

Status

I'm looking forward to adding new songs before the end of the summer.

Questions

Be the first to ask tim rhodes a question!

200 characters remaining

Submit Question

Free Mobile App

Android
Android

Download the free Mobile App today.

Stats

  • Song Plays 522
  • Total Fans 76
  • ReverbNation Fans 61
  • YouTube Subscribers 2
  • Widget Impressions 9

Fans

Artist Recommendations

  • Kimberly Waters
    Kimberly Waters
    Christian/Gospel, Morehead City, NC
  • Alicia Ellison Grant
    Alicia Ellison Grant
    Christian/Gospel, Durham, NC
  • Bobby Johnson
    Bobby Johnson
    Country, Mims, FL
All Favorites