Music Prize is offering up to 50 ReverbNation/BandLab artists exclusive free entry into their 2023 Music Prize competition and conference. Grand Prize is $10,000 cash. All genres are welcome, original music only.
How it Works
- Music Prize’s music industry judges review all ReverbNation/BandLab submissions and select up to 50 artists to compete in the Music Prize Qualifier;
- All selected ReverbNation/BandLab artists’ submission fees are waived
- Selected artists will be asked to submit a 15-20 minute performance video directly to Music Prize and complete the Music Prize Musician Portal by July 14, 2023 to compete in the Music Prize Qualifier, streamed online July 21 – July 28, 2023
- 10 finalists will be announced August 1 and advance to perform and compete in the Final Round held in Shreveport, LA at the annual Prize Fest and Music Prize Conference October 13-14, 2023
- Please note, in-person attendance is required at both Prize Fest 2023 and Music Prize Conference 2023 for all finalists
- Out of town performers are compensated with a $500 travel stipend and a free hotel room
- Music industry judges determine winners based on the artists’ live performance at Prize Fest and their interactions with artists at the Music Prize Conference, all occurring October 13-14, 2023 in Shreveport, LA
- Music Prize’s first-place cash award is $10,000 ; $2,000 for second ; $1,000 for third. All artists will be paid $500 for their performances
About Music Prize
Music Prize is part of the Prize Foundation, a 12 year-old non-profit that hosts competitions and conferences for creative professionals. The nationally celebrated Music Prize and Music Prize Conference annually jury in 10 musical acts as finalists through our streaming Qualifier Round. Finalists then compete in Shreveport, LA by performing live at Prize Fest and attending the nationally lauded Music Prize Conference (MPCon), where musicians are in direct contact with music industry pros.
Since 2006, over 4 million artists have jumpstarted their careers with ReverbNation's powerful career management tools and exclusive industry access. ReverbNation's all-in-one platform helps artists all over the world connect with fans, venues, festivals, brands, blogs, and labels to advance their careers and grow their audience.