At least 30 ReverbNation/BandLab artists will be selected to perform at the Montauk Music Festival (MMF), which has an expected attendance of more than 10,000 people.
- The Montauk Music Festival is a four-day event for 500+ artists performing more than 450 showcases over those four days
- Shows take place at 35 different venues in Montauk, NY—including two days on open-air stages at the new Festival grounds location in Town
- Each year, almost 100 acts come from the tri‐state area and all over the US, Canada, and Europe to showcase their original music
- The Montauk Music Festival will host free Industry Workshops for the artists where a panel of industry professionals speak on the future of music and how to promote it, followed by a Q&A session
- Acts who reside outside of Suffolk County and perform at least two to three shows per day throughout the weekend, will receive accommodations (two-room limit) (limited supply)
- Restaurant venues will provide dinner to performing acts during the evening of their performance, and food vouchers are provided to main stage performing acts on Saturday and Sunday at the Main Event
- Complimentary admission to attend the music industry workshop-followed by lunch
- Complimentary admission (all festival performers) to the Thursday evening kick-off party at the Montauk Fish House.
- Merchandise sales are recommended
- Media coverage
- Additional chance to be selected to open at the Montauk Music Festival Concert in mid-Summer at the Montauk Lighthouse
Selected Artist Package
About the Festival
The Montauk Music Festival (MMF) is a volunteer-run, grassroots music event designed to celebrate, support, and promote the thriving Montauk music scene while showcasing and stimulating the burgeoning artistic, commercial, and pedestrian activity in Montauk. The festival would not be possible without the generous support by businesses and individuals, who, like the festival organizers, are dedicated to nurturing this vital component of the area’s culture. The Montauk Music Festival is a Montauk Sun Production.
Since 2006, over 4 million artists have jumpstarted their careers with ReverbNation's powerful career management tools and exclusive industry access. ReverbNation's all-in-one platform helps artists all over the world connect with fans, venues, festivals, brands, blogs, and labels to advance their careers and grow their audience.