A number of ReverbNation/BandLab artists will be offered either exclusive or non-exclusive deals to join the De Wolfe Music catalog for worldwide licensing opportunities. Composer opportunities will also be considered for inclusion in the music library. Genres of interest include Americana, hip-hop/rap, metal, punk, indie, EDM, rock, singer-songwriter, and country.
- Generally, non-exclusive sync licensing representation
- 3-year term typically for non-exclusive participants
- Bands/artists/songwriters maintain complete ownership and publishing royalties with a split on the synchronization fee (to be set forth in sync agreement)
- All music must be published and affiliated with a PRO and all publishing information must be easily available for all writers (IPI #, splits, PRO affiliation, etc.)
- Songs must be original in music and lyrics. No covers, re-arrangements/interpolations, remixes, or samples are permitted
- To be considered, music must be mixed and mastered to industry standards
- A contract will be generated for the agreed-upon term on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis
By submitting you represent and warrant that you own or control all necessary rights in and to the content submitted.
About the Promoter
De Wolfe Music helps artists be heard by top music supervisors, ad agencies, and decision-makers in film and television around the globe while retaining complete ownership and publishing of your music.