Pop-Up Music, an established music library/publisher based in London, is looking to place up to 50 ReverbNation/BandLab artists into its Pop-Up Music catalog, providing potential sync opportunities for advertising, film, and TV networks around the world. Pop-Up Music is PRS-registered and provides music for film, TV, advertising, and gaming.
- Artist must own 100% of the rights to both the Master and the Composition
- Songs must be original in music and lyrics. No covers, re-arrangements/interpolations, remixes, or samples are permitted
- Sync Licensing Agreement will be entered into as to the selected song
- Artist will grant Non-Exclusive rights as to submitted song if selected
- Compensation: The writer keeps the writer’s share of any royalties and 50% of any upfront sync placement fee
- Song MUST NOT be previously submitted to any other exclusive sync placement program
- If selected, you must submit a hi-res WAV and MP3 file of the complete track and of the instrumental version of your track
- All works are registered with PRS
By submitting you represent and warrant that you own or control all necessary rights in and to the content submitted.
About the Promoter
Pop-Up Music’s ethos is to provide and produce music that sounds true to the genre—putting lost gems and undiscovered music to picture. Examples of Pop-Up Music’s latest placements include Quentin Tarantino’s Once Open At Time In Hollywood, Netflix’s Insatiable, CBS’ Strange Angel, ITV’s Strangers, and indie films Vox Lux, The Prodigy, and Prospect.