PCG Artist Development is accepting self-recorded videos of your unreleased songs with hopes to identify one (1) ReverbNation artist that has The Total Package; vocal ability, songwriting talent, and marketing potential. The selected artist for the Total Package competition will be eligible to receive a recording and media package valued at $20,000, including:
- A complimentary single recorded with record producer/mix engineer, Greg Archilla (Matchbox 20, Collective Soul, Edwin McCain, and more)
- Artist assessment and strategy session with Bernard Porter, Chairman and CEO of PCG Artist Development
- Full-length music video shot by award-winning director Josh Sikkema
- Distribution of the recorded single to all terrestrial radio in the chosen format via All Access
- Logo design by Hawk’s Design
- Music video premiere on Roku’s Premiere TV
- Social media marketing evaluation with Rick Barker, Creator of Social Media for Music and former social media mentor for American Idol contestants
The selected artist will be announced online, live at the PCG Summer Bootcamp for Artists, held annually in Nashville, TN, at 10:30 am CST, July 25, 2020.
Judging Criteria & Rules
- Artists will be judged on vocal ability, songwriting, instrumental talent, originality, and performance
- One submission per artist or band
- Submitted material must be unreleased and original in music and lyrics. No covers, re-arrangements/interpolations, remixes, or samples are permitted
- Submitting artists must provide a self-recorded video of themselves performing one original song
- Submitted videos should not exceed 4 minutes
- Artist retains all rights to submitted content
Panel of Judges
- Former lead guitarist and songwriter for the band Prince, Dez Dickerson
- Country music star and songwriter Pam Tillis
- Multiplatinum Producer and President of PCGLA, Andrew Lane
- Hit songwriter and vocal trainer Judy Rodman
- International entertainment consultant Don Perry
- Multi-platinum Producer Tim Coons
- Creator of social media for music and former social media mentor for American Idol, Rick Barker
- Producer/songwriter and Co-Owner of Orb Recording Studios, President PCG Austin, Matt Noveskey
About the Promoter
Using a customized, scientific approach; The Science Of Artist Development, PCG provides hands-on, real-world training and education with the best coaches and mentors in the music industry.
PCG is comprised of a core, in-office staff and a vast network of providers who work with the most successful artists in the entertainment industry. Through years of experience and success in the industry, our staff is uniquely qualified to prescribe the services and providers you need and the wisdom to know when you need them.
PCG’s providers include award-winning producers, songwriters, social media experts, influencers, coaches, media trainers, publicists, hair, makeup, wardrobe stylists, photographers, videographers, and so much more. With over 100 of the most sought-after coaches, mentors, and service providers in the industry, PCG provides training and expertise that is second to none.