The National Cherry Blossom Festival will select at least 10 ReverbNation bands or solo artists to perform at the festival’s ANA Stage at the Tidal Basin Welcome Area, where a majority of D.C.’s cherry blossom trees are located.
- This is an outdoor stage and the event is rain or shine
- Provided backline includes a drum kit, keyboard stand, and bench
- Set length must be between 30 and 60 minutes
- The festival will publicize your performance through multiple channels, including but not limited to; the festival website, the festival’s ANA Stage Facebook Page, the Official Festival Guide, and day-of signage
- Performances are on a voluntary basis; no compensation is available, and monetary tips cannot be received in conjunction with this performance
- Family-friendly performances
- Draw to entertain and keep a limited seating audience
- Ability to cross-promote
About the Festival
The National Cherry Blossom Festival commemorates the 1912 gift of 3,000 cherry trees from Mayor Yukio Ozaki of Tokyo to the city of Washington, D.C., and celebrates the enduring friendship between the people of the United States and Japan. Today’s Festival now spans four weeks and welcomes more than 1.5 million people to enjoy diverse and creative programming promoting traditional and contemporary arts and culture, natural beauty, and community spirit. Events are primarily free and open to the public. To learn more about the festival and the ANA Stage, click here.