Live Nation is proud to announce the 24th Annual Tri-C High School Rock Off powered by PNC is returning to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio. Once again, Live Nation will waive the submission fee for ReverbNation bands who are high school age and younger and will select four (4) bands to perform at the competition in February 2020. Each selected band will be placed in one of the four Semi-Final rounds. High School bands and solo acts of all genres and styles are encouraged to submit.
- 10 bands will perform at each of the four Semi-Final rounds
- Three (3) bands from each Semi-Final round will graduate to the final judging round, called the “Final Exam”
- From the 12 finalists, one (1) band will be selected as the Grand Prize winner
- First Place:
- Invitation to perform at a genre-appropriate concert produced by Live Nation or House of Blues Cleveland
- $1,000 cash to selected artist and $250 donation to their respective high school music program
- Second Place:
- $250 cash and $100 donation to their respective high school music program
- Third Place:
- $100 cash
For all prizing, click here.
- Round One: Saturday, February 1
- Round Two: Saturday, February 8
- Round Three: Saturday, February 15
- Round Four: Saturday, February 22
- Final Exam: Saturday, February 29
The 2020 Tri-C High School Rock Off is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United States and who are enrolled in grade 12 or below at the time of performance. Participants who are under the age of majority in their state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian permission to participate. At least 50% of band members must be in grades 9 through 12 at the time of performance. All entrants must be at least 13 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you must have the verifiable consent of your parent or legal guardian to submit. Additional Rules & Regulations apply.