Celebrate Fairfax!, Northern Virginia’s largest music and entertainment event, is selecting up to 60 ReverbNation artists to perform on one of its 7 stages. The festival consistently draws over 70,000 guests. Past headliners include Third Eye Blind, Better Than Ezra, Bush, the B-52s, All-American Rejects, Cheap Trick, Smash Mouth, Spin Doctors, Blues Traveler, and many more.
- Each set length is between 45–60 minutes
- Artist provides their own transportation, accommodations, and backline
- The event will provide sound, lighting, non-alcoholic beverages, and a changing room upon request
- Compensation per set:
- Acoustic performances range between $100–$200
- Full band performances range between $200–$600
- Artists will receive festival admission tickets and a parking pass for the day of their performance
- Artists retain 100% of their merchandise sales
- The event is an outdoor festival and it is ‘rain or shine’
- Generally, artists must have at least 80% of songs as their own original material (only a few cover bands are considered)
About Celebrate Fairfax!
Each year, more than 70,000 attendees are entertained by interactive activities, carnival rides, exhibits, great food, special attractions, and multiple stages of live music. Celebrate Fairfax! is held annually on the second weekend after Memorial Day. The Celebrate Fairfax! Festival is produced by Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. a 501©(3) nonprofit organization.