UEM is providing ReverbNation artists one-stop music licensing services for the advertising industries, film, and TV production companies, video games companies, and in-store music programming companies.
Genres of Interest Include:
Lounge music, ambient, singer-songwriter, pop, urban/hip hop, rock, alternative rock, R&B, Soul, dance, EDM, house, blues, country, easy-listening, folk, indie-pop, jazz, Latin music, reggae, dancehall, and world music.
- Artists will grant Non-Exclusive rights as to submitted song if selected
- Sync Licensing Agreement will be entered into as to the selected song
- Songs must be original in music and lyrics. No covers, re-arrangements/interpolations, remixes, or samples are permitted
- Artists/rightsholders/owners retain all the rights to their music
- Compensation: 50% of upfront sync/master fees
- Only artists/writers affiliated with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC are eligible to submit their music
By submitting you represent and warrant that you own or control all necessary rights in and to the content submitted.
About the Promoter
United Entertainment & Media is a strategic music licensing, media, brand development, intellectual property rights management, and technology company based in London, United Kingdom.