At least 30 ReverbNation artists will be selected to perform at the 10th annual Montauk Music Festival (MMF), which has an expected attendance of more than 10,000 people.
- MMF is a four-day showcase for more than 400 artists who will play more than 400 showcases in those four days
- All shows are free and take place at 35 different venues in Montauk, NY—including two days on an open-air stage at the Montauk Lighthouse’s natural amphitheater
- Each year, almost 100 acts come from the tri‐state area and all over the US, Canada, and Europe to showcase their original music
- For the 10th consecutive year, MMF will have free workshops for the artists where a panel of industry professionals speak on the future of music and how to promote it, followed by a Q&A session
Selected Artist Package
- Acts who reside outside of Suffolk County and perform at least two to three shows per day throughout the weekend will receive accommodations (two-room limit) (limited supply)
- Restaurant venues will provide dinner to performing acts during the evening of their performance, and food vouchers are provided on Saturday and Sunday at the Lighthouse Main Event
- Complimentary admission to attend the music industry workshop-followed by a catered lunch
- Complimentary admission to the kick-off party at Montauk Yacht Club
- Merchandise sales are recommended
- Media coverage
- A chance to be selected to open at the MMF Concert in mid-Summer at the Montauk Lighthouse
About the Festival
MMF is a volunteer-run, grassroots live music event designed to celebrate, support, and promote original music in the thriving Montauk music scene while showcasing and stimulating the burgeoning artistic, commercial, and pedestrian activity in Montauk. The festival would not be possible without the generous support by businesses and individuals who, like the festival organizers, are dedicated to nurturing this vital component of the music culture. So, make your plans, grab your blanket and beach chairs, bring your family and friends, and escape to Montauk for the weekend of May 16–19th, 2019. Enjoy a music-filled opening party Thursday night at Montauk Yacht Club, followed by three additional days of talented artists. Montauk is a vacation destination surrounded by the Long Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean, known for the best beaches, surfing, fishing, and parks in the northeast. MMF is a Montauk Sun Production.