Celebration of Music, produced and promoted by Sun and Sky Entertainment, is a brand new talent search that showcases the best young musical talent throughout the nation. Celebration of Music is offering multiple show-related opportunities to ReverbNation artists. Learn more about the various offers:
1. Regional Showcase Performance
Five (5) ReverbNation submissions per city will be selected as guaranteed contestants on the show.
- Singers, musicians, bands, and dancers between the ages of 13 and 25 are welcome to submit
- Must live within 2 hrs of the city you are submitting to
- Artists under the age of 18 must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to submit
- Selected artists will perform one song in the live Celebration of Music concert and will compete for a spot on the National Show in Los Angeles
- In addition to the televised national show, the Celebration of Music audition tour will be televised in Columbus, Grand Rapids and Detroit and the winner will have the opportunity to perform live at an Ethan Bortnick (host of Celebration of Music) concert
- Being a contestant on the show also means your talent will be showcased in front of music industry partners, well-known managers, and record label executives
2. National Show in Los Angeles
Regional winners will have the opportunity to perform on the Celebration of Music national television show, which is distributed to PBS stations across the country.
- Not only is the national show televised, but it will potentially feature industry influencers, music directors, producers, and choreographers
- For the national show, lodging will be provided, but artists are responsible for their own flights if necessary
3. Exclusive Fast Pass
Celebration of Music will also be selecting five (5) ReverbNation artists to get fast passes to the televised national show in Los Angeles
- Selected fast pass artists will go straight to the national show, with no need to compete in the regional concert
- Selected artists will potentially be considered for Sun and Sky’s management firm
4. Festival Performance in Florida
Celebration of Music will be televised and ALL finalists will perform at the festival, produced by Sun and Sky Entertainment.
Selected contestants of the show will have the opportunity to alongside fellow “finalists”
- Artists will be responsible for their own travel, lodging, and airfare expenses
- Festival grounds can accommodate 2,500 attendees
- When submitting to the festival, please choose Gainesville, Fl below
- Contestants should provide all backline necessary for their performance. Sound system and up to 6 microphones will be provided by the show
- No monetary compensation will be provided
- Certain terms and conditions apply
- The Columbus, Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Gainesville shows will be televised. Contestants will not perform live. The winning artist will get to perform at an Ethan Bortnick concert in the respective area.
About Ethan Bortnick
Ethan Bortnick (@EthanBortnick) is a singer-songwriter and pianist who has shared the stage with some of music’s biggest names and has even starred in his own feature film. Having performed around the globe, Ethan has raised over $50,000,000 for charities worldwide.
About the Promoter
Sun and Sky Entertainment is the driving force behind Celebration of Music. Sun and Sky is a privately held, full-service production and management company, offering services in artist management, television production, live concerts, consulting, and more. Sun and Sky prides itself on being an innovative media company, with new projects, departments, and products to share with the world.
|Market||Price||Event Date||Time To Submit Ending|
|Columbus, OH||Free||Apr 28, 2019||2 days left||Submit|
|Detroit, MI||Free||May 4, 2019||2 days left||Submit|
|Gainesville, FL||Free||Apr 13, 2019||Ends Today||Submit|
|Grand Rapids, MI||Free||May 2, 2019||2 days left||Submit|
|Minneapolis, MN||Free||May 9, 2019||2 days left||Submit|