Petaling Jaya, MY
Keith Valentine 陳俊凱
Venue Address (Get Directions)Garden Wing
Date and Time
Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 6:00pm
This is a charity event, we wish to gather all the art lover, to share, to perform, to be touch by each other, no matter who you are, even you are a disabled, as long as you love your life, you can still show your love to the earth, you still can live out your life if you insist to be your own host in your life.
We believe that everyone is their artist in their own life; we should faith to our own soul.
We encourage everyone to be themselves, know their own value and respect their life. For those who love singing, they should be have the courageous to sing out their soul voice; whoever that likes to dance, and they should dance freely, find the way and their perfect position in the earth, and live out their life.
We hope in the event, we can be touch by whoever that make great effort to live out their life, we grow together, look forward to a greater life, and together heading toward year 2013.
The proceed of the event and all the donation from the public, will be donate to Selected Art Group, local NGO, and charity organization after we deduct all the expenses of the event. We will announced the selected beneficiary group in the coming future, and will hold the Donation hand over ceremony after the event. Up to dated, we have been confirmed Dua Space Dance Theater (共享空間專業舞團) , Shuang Fu (Double Blessing) Disabled Independent Living Association and Amazing Living Association (愛美善生命教育協會) as the beneficiary.
1. Photography Contest Award Ceremony
2. Two Dance performance from Dua Space Dance Theatre
3. Two Wheelchair Dance performance from World Wheelchair Championship 林秀霞from Taiwan
4. One Wheelchair Dance performances from local NGO “Shuang Fu (Double Blessing) Disabled Independent Living Association – Shuang Fu Performing Art Troupe”
5. Catwalk show represent by Francis Siew (Local Well-Known Hair Stylist) and Code 6 Hair Salon and local makeup artist Zoeys Chen.
6. DJembe performance and Group Africa dance from Prem Sajeev from Taiwan.
7. Art Jamming
8. Inner Voice Singing Performance from Kecele Celeveke from Taiwan
9. Photograph and Mandala drawing Exhibition
10. Performance from local artist -
Fund Raise Goal: RM100,000
Reward of Donation :
RM20 – Get an event ticket.
RM100 – Get an event ticket and an email with“Positive Quote”.
RM500 – 1 pcs A3 size photo selected from the 4 famous photographer.
RM1,000 – 2 pcs A3 size photo or 1 pcs 20” x 20” size photo.
RM2,000 – 2 pcs A3 size photo with autograph + 2 VIP tickets.
RM5,000 - 6 pcs A3 size photo with autograph+ 4 VIP tickets.
RM10,000 – 3pcs 24” x 24” size photo with autograph+ 12 VIP tickets.
For More information. please visit http://www.mystartr.com/project/love-our-earth-love-our-life-love-ourselves-2013-art-charity-countdown-carnival