New York, NY
Date and Time
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 at 7:00pm
This event is to benefit the Children's National Medical Center.
The evening includes open bar, dinner, dancing, music, and auction.
Cost: $250 per person
Dress: Rock 'N' Roll Attire
- G.E. Smith (Saturday Night Live Band Director, Hall & Oates, Bob Dylan, and now with Roger Waters & The Wall)
- Bonnie Bramlett (Delaney & Bonnie, Leon Russell, George Harrison, Joe Cocker, Eric Clapton)
- Christine Ohlman (Saturday Night Live Band, Christine Ohlman & Rebel Montez, Ian Hunter)
- Liberty DeVitto (Billy Joel)
- Ricky Byrd (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Southside Johnny)
- Muddy Shews (Southside Johnny)
- Chris Anderson (Southside Johnny)
- Neal Pawley (Southside Johnny)
- True Gravity
- Leroy Miller, guitar and vocals (Smash Mouth, John Mayer, Arrested Development, Scrubs)
- Snuffy Walden, guitar (Keb’ Mo’, Stevie Wonder, Donna Summer, West Wing, Friday Night Lights, Nashville, Studio 60)
- Sara Niemietz, vocals (Richard Marx, BJ Thomas)
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 301.938.4505 or visit http://rockandrollforchildren.org
Hope to see you there!!! Mark your calendars!