The Monkey Mind
Abe Reid and The Spikedrivers
Friday, May 2nd, 2014 at 12:00pm
Tent camping is included in the ticket price. Please camp in designated areas only. We apologize, but vehicles are not allowed in the camping areas. It’s only a short distance from your car to your campsite. Campsites are claimed on a first-come first-serve basis so come early if you want to ensure a good spot.
Please help us keep the grounds clean and beautiful. We’ll need your help with this! Make sure to Plan Ahead and Prepare! Bring trash bags for your trash. Please also be conscious of your cigarette BUTTS.
Tickets will be available at the gate if the event has not sold out in advance. All gate ticket sales will be CASH ONLY. We will NOT have an ATM Machine on site so bring some extra cash just in case you need it.
ALSO NOTE: Cell Phone Service is not great at the venue, but can be accessed nearby.
Gates open Friday at noon and you should be prepared to leave the site by mid afternoon on Sunday.
HAVE FUN! But please respect the following rules:
- Participate at your own risk
- Underage drinking is illegal and will not be tolerated
- Drinking and driving will not be tolerated
- All firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited
- No FIREWORKS!!!
- No illegal substances
- No glass
- Festival staff reserves the right to remove anyone
What To Bring:
- Your ticket or cash for a ticket (no credit cards or ATMs on site)
- Valid photo ID
- Water! / Drinks / Food / Snacks
- Camping gear
- Hammer for tent stakes
- Toilet paper and trash bags
- Extra cash for food
- Flash light / Headlamp
- Something warm to wear at night
- Extra pair of shoes and socks
- Umbrella / Poncho (just in case)
- Glow things / Light up toys
- Costumes / Fashionable theme wear
- An open mind and positive attitude
© 2018 eMinor Incorporated
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels