1. Dress in fancy evening attire. It's the perfect time of year to get gussied up.
2. The first part of the house show happens at The Honey Nest and is then followed by the second part at The Foxes Den (3 doors down. No really.)
3. There will be delicious treats and punch, but everyone is encouraged to BYOB.
4. BYOB, BUT KEEP IT CLASSY, YA'LL.
5. Kiss under the mistletoe, obviously. It's the best.
This year we're especially excited to have some favorite Traveling House Show veterans return and also welcome some new faces into the fold. This year our lineup is:
Mark Bullock (https://soundcloud.com/markbullock/waiting-out?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook)
Aaron Larson (http://aaronlarson.bandcamp.com/)
David Armstrong (http://davidarmstrongmusic.bandcamp.com/)
Nick Carpenter (Little Moses) (http://littlemoses.bandcamp.com/)