Saturday, December 28th, 2013 at 9:00pm
Amazing entrees, great appetizers, salads, sandwiches, a full bar, and a children's menu.
The Lock 24 Restaurant is located in a barn that was built in the 1830's. Adjacent to the restaurant is the shortest authentic covered bridge in the United States. Originally called Church Hill Road Covered Bridge, it was built in 1875 but relocated in 1963 when the road was realigned. The bridge was posted on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
© 2016 eMinor Incorporated
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels