Date and Time
Saturday, October 12th, 2013 at 1:00pm
Disable Time in pumped to play on Saturday, October 12th at the Poor Yorick's Fall Festival in Hamden, CT at The Space Plex!
Disable Time will be performing on Saturday at The Space, this is an all ages show!
Poor Yorick's Fall Festival is a celebration of regional music, a fundraiser for the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention, my birthday bash, A crazy ragin' time, 1.5 days of love and music!
Line-up subject to change.
Friday Kickoff party starts at 7pm and is 21+!
Friday Line-up: Jimkata, BIG Something & Relative Soulss
Saturday is 3 stages. 2 are 21+ and 1 is all ages.
Saturday 21+ stage line-up: Turbine, Full Spectrum, The Hornitz, Rizzo's Dilemma, The Mushroom Cloud, Watermelon, Blessed & Gifted, Eggy, West End Blend, The Juicy Grapes, The Rain Brigade, Downstairs Sally, Dizzyfish & Steve Rodgers!
The Space Stage(All Ages) Line-up: The Hornitz, The Nice Ones, Eggy, Great Blue, Hannah & Connor, Disable Time, The High Council & DJ ThaiThai Ghai
• Best Value 2-Day 21+ Pass $25
• 21+ Single Day Friday Oct. 11 Pass $15
• 21+ Single Day Saturday Oct. 12 Pass $20
• Under 21 Single Day Oct. 12 Pass $12
25% of all profits will be donated to The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in memory of Clayton M. Jayner and all others we have lost to suicide.
Rules and Guidelines
• Have a blast and dance your tail off!
• Anyone without a ticket will not be allowed on-site. However you may stand at the exit while we point and laugh.
• This is a non-camping event. No tail-gating is allowed. Keep your lawn-chairs, grills, and booze at home. Do bring non-perishable food for the needy.
• Only concert attendees who are 21+ with a valid ID will be allowed in the Outer Space or The Spaceland Ballroom. Over 80 varieties of beer and wine will be served.
• Those who are under 21 are only allowed at The Space stage. Anyone under 21 found drinking will have their bracelet removed and will be asked to leave.
• Drinking is only allowed in the Outer Space, Ballroom and patio. Anyone caught drinking anywhere else will have their bracelet removed and asked to leave.
• No outside alcohol is allowed at the festival. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will have their bracelet removed and be asked to leave.
• No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the venues. Vendors will be present selling food at reasonable prices.
• The festival occurs rain or shine. All stages are indoors.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Concert goers may come and go as they wish as long as their bracelet remains on.
• All concert attendees will be issued a bracelet. Those under 21 will be issued a bracelet and both hands will be marked. No refund or replacement on lost bracelets. If you are worried it may fall off bring duct tape.
• There is limited parking. PLEASE CARPOOL.