So, anyone want to know something cool about HOMETEAM?? Not only do we get to have one amazing New Years celebration this year, but we get TWO!!! That’s right party people, the 2nd Annual HOMETEAM New Years Rally is just a few (four ) short months away, Dec. 27th thru the 29th 2013!!!! I think we can all agree, that throughout this past year, our HOMETEAM family has grown, evolved, changed lives, welcomed, embraced, and buried its way into everyone’s heart as a genuine feeling of oneness and togetherness that’s almost beyond explanation. With reading numerous posts and comments from some of you, it’s truly heartwarming to know that this entity we call HOMETEAM has given everyone a sense of non-judgmental, free, and unbiased sincerity…because that’s exactly what it is. It’s not only the support of our beloved musicians that fuel our souls with their talent, but support for one another in general. Now that the support has a name, HOMETEAM, we will continue to grow, spread, share, gather and reach the ultimate goal of touching as many lives as possible and restoring their faith in humanity with our smiles, hugs, music, laughter and love. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AWESOME, BUT MOST OF ALL, FOR BEING YOU!
NOW! Onto the event deets- Gates will open Thursday (Dec. 26th) at NOON for everyone to come flooding in and get their funky, awesome camps set up for what’s sure to be an incredible, soul soothing weekend of music and bonding time with all of our stellar HOMETEAM family.
Lil band action throughout the weekend- The Applebutter Express, COPE, Green Sunshine, Uncle Johns Band, Come Back Alice, Between Bluffs, Juanjamon Band, Honey Henny Lime, Holey Miss Moley, Shoeless Soul, Displace, Free Range Roosters, Charlie Dandilion, Savi Fernandez, The Stick Martin Show, BlessEd, Seratonic, Sunset Bridge, Legacy, Ghost Country Revival, Alex Foster, John Clark Band, Jeff Caruth and Btru, Josh We Know, Ramble Grass, Jeremy Willis, Brass Legacy, and an ALLSTAR Jam Sunday night! Schedule soon to come!!!!
Here’s what you need to know:
• Weekend tickets (Thurs-Sun) are $80 at the gate, Early Bird tickets will be available very soon for a discounted price of $65! (stay tuned for that). If you’re unable to make it for the entire weekend, Saturday and Sunday tickets can be purchased at the gate for $60. And Sunday will be the only day we offer a day pass at $30. Also, camping until Monday is allowed, because Sunday will be just as funktastic as every other day! Primitive camping is included with the tickets purchase.
• On that note…this is a KID FRIENDLY event, and children 12 and under get in FREE! Kids 17 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.**
• Since this event is not ACTUALLY on New Year’s Eve, we’ll have a mock New Years celebration on Saturday night, count down and all!! It’s so fun to do what we want, honestly though.
• **VERY IMPORTANT** NO DOGS ALLOWED. The wonderful people at Maddox Ranch are kind enough to allow us to host our event on their property, and we respectfully oblige to their few requests. Thank you in advance for understanding and obeying
• No electricity is provided, but generators are welcome!
• RV’s and campers are allowed
• Designated parking areas will be scattered throughout the property to allow you to park near your campsite, just not on top of it…you know, for space and camp fung shui reasons.
• Raised or confined fire pits ONLY! Firewood will be available for purchase on site at the event.
• Port-o-potties provided, as well as outdoor showers.
• NO FIREWORKS! We wanna melt the place down with the our music, not our pyrotechnics, that being said, fire hoopers and fire poi’s welcome-cause that’s just really cool to watch.
• This is a RAIN OR SHINE event, be prepared for the unpredictable FL weather!
• If interested in being a vendor, contact Cody Bean via Facebook for information and fees.
That’s about it HOMETEAM!!! Hopefully that covers any and all questions about the event itself. For any other general questions contact Johnna Hall, Jenelle Muir or Bernadette Casey. For musician questions contact Cody Bean or Kyle Biss..all via Facebook.
Now it’s time for the hype! Share and spread the word on our HOMETEAM event and let’s make this the best HOMETEAM gathering YET!!! We love you all…and CANNOT WAIT for December to roll around, how ‘bout you?! HOMETEAM!!! 1-2-3 WE WIN! YOU’RE SAFE!!