Venue Address (Get Directions)Woodstock City Park
Date and Time
Saturday, June 1st, 2013 at 12:00pm
For the last 8 years the Wing & Rock Fest has featured great live music & the city’s best chicken wings. This year the festival will feature wing experts like RuChDa, Keegan's Public House & lots more as well as ice cold beer and other beverages for sale. Come out & enjoy free admission at this three day event on Friday, May 31st, Saturday, June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd in lovely downtown Woodstock at the City Park.
• Families with kids can check out the Kidzone with multiple jumpies & slides.
• Enter the wing eating contest for a chance to win some great prizes by signing up at the 97.1 The River booth.
• Stay tuned to 97.1 The River in the near future for your chance to win a reserved table or
sign up here for a reserved table for your group!
• So all all singles, couples & families should mark your calendar now & plan on great fun the weekend after Memorial Day.
• Please, No outside food and beverages allowed, but plenty will be for sale!