Mikayla is an unsigned, independent, Radio and TV personality. Mikayla is a prolific BMI singer/songwriter with the ability to write in a variety of styles, with her main focus having the edgy garage band sound. A Mikayla show is an experience of sight, sound and rock-n- roll
“Mikayla has a million dollar voice” – Sal Sirchia from HBO’s hit TV show “Oz” & Mayor of Rock n Roll NYC
"Mikayla creates hard hitting, unapologetic, sexually-charged rock music with an edgy garage band sound that accentuates her husky voice" - Radio WIGWAM
• Cast in a recurring role on the new TV series “Big Sky”
• Recording artist whose songs are heard on internet, college and FM radio in 195 countries
• Mikayla is a contributing songwriter for both “The Grimps” animated Rock N Roll TV Series and Ghost Walk Studio, LLC, having an original song placed in an upcoming movie.
• Interviewed by some of the biggest radio shows on the planet
• Nominated for Rock Artist of The Year and Alternative Rock Artist of The Year for the Independent Tone Awards 2015 and won 4 awards at this year’s Independent Tone Awards 2016 for Rock Artist of the Year, Rock Best Performance, Rock Original Song of the Year, and Alternative Rock Original Song of the Year.
• Performed at the Independent Tone Awards Red Carpet Event 2015
• Featured in Metal Female Voices Community Magazine in the Ukraine and Rock At Night international magazine based out of the UK, featured in Scene Chicago Magazine, The Everyday Girl magazine April 1, 2016 issue(Nationally distributed), 211 Magazine May 5, 2016 issue(Nationally distributed), Punk Globe Magazine January 1, 2017 issue.
• An Advocate for Breast Cancer helping to raise money with the MZ & Emmers Sports Bra Auction benefiting The Keep-A-Breast Foundation well known for their “I Love Boobies” slogan
Mikayla’s big break came when she spent two years working with Producer Terry King, who arranged more than forty of her original songs. Together, they “tested the waters” by releasing a demo, it was picked up by hundreds of Indie stations and FM Radio. This had ultimately led to a recording contract with V2D Records. “Mikayla can write songs in any genre; she is not only beautiful, she is a talent to be reckoned with; her stage show is contagious, and her voice phenomenal” says V2D Records CEO, Debbie King. Though her contract ended with Vision to Destiny records in January 2017, Mikayla still continues her work independently and is releasing a single every 2-3 months with plans of touring this year to spread her brand of rock and roll to the masses. Mikayla concentrates on releasing hit singles, rather than albums. Mikayla’s music is being heard in 195 countries around the world…she is a guest on some of the biggest talk shows on the planet.
“My goal is to write songs for the future…songs that will stand the test of time…the type of songs that will immediately take you back to that ‘feel good’ emotion you had when you first heard it…and you will want to listen to it over and over,” says Mikayla. “I feel like my time with Vision to Destiny Records was when I found myself and my sound...it took a while but I really feel like we hit the nail on the head…music that brings the baby boomer generation together with the millennials.
Future projects include the writing of the Rock Opera “Dreamland”, a screenplay and 22 new Mikayla songs are in the works, which has already generated interest from the theatrical community from the release of her latest hit singles “OZ”, "Come to Life" and “Come to the Dark Side”. Her career is “on fire!” Be looking for the Mikayla show when it comes to your city.