Hey Hey ~
Hope your week's going schwell.....
Plse take a sec to VOTE for us .
No f'n profiles to fill out, promise!
http://www.thedelimagazine.com/la, the poll is on the top right.
And tell all your fwends!
Let us know and we'll send you an unreleased MP3. ;)
Polls close Monday, June 15th.
This place is getting popular on mondays. Playing tonight at 10:30pm. Although not free its a great vibe and good mixed drinks.
* Are releasing a new single very soon……..
* Debut Full-Length Album to be released in February 2009
* Tours booked for 2009: Northern California, The Southwest
* Opened for Angelo Moore (Fishbone) at the World’s Largest Comic Book Convention, Comic Con - July 2008
* Currently in production of the music video for the single “Vampire Man”
* Headlined the First Annual LA Accordion Festival – May 2008
* Residency at Downtown Artwalk/ Possum Saloon /The Regent – Spring/Summer 2008
* The singles, “Vampire Man”, “Sweep Your Porch” and “Elevator” receive regular airplay on KXLU’s Demolisten.
* With their only confirmation for SXSW 2008 being the Standby List for the Red Gorilla Festival, the duo drove to Austin and scored four shows, more than most official showcase bands play. Three of the shows were at Enchanted Forest / Artoutside.org and one was at Therapy Austin / South Congress.
* Self-Released their Debut EP: No Vacancy, Mr. Prince…January 2008 (Recorded at Grandmaster Studios, Los Angeles)
* Have played at local venues including The Regent as part of The Downtown Artwalk, Spaceland, Safari Sam’s, The Derby, 14Below, Mr.T’s Bowl…..etc * Tammy Tomahawk and Raul Guerrero joined forces in October 2007.
* Tammy is an NYU Experimental Theatre Wing graduate and has been sharing her antics since age 5 in performance art, music, film, theatre and stand-up comedy. She also works as a booker, promoter, music video director and a bartender. She hails from Austin, Texas.
* Raul, an expert motorcycle mechanic, has been seen playing drums in a dozen bands. A native Angeleno, he loves heights, letting balloons go on a windy day, freckles, and Black Sabbath.