MarsBands Review -
- "Rocky goodness from North of the border, Karma has a brilliant take on the Modern Rock sound. Nothing over-the-top or crazy wild, Karma introduces the listener to the perfect blend of passion and intensity. Catchy guitar riffs, accompanied by some sweet bass licks and a sharp drum beat, are just the tip of the Karma iceberg. The more you listen, the more you things you’ll like. In fact, the more I listened, the more I began to hear the Classic."
- "Rock side of Karma, despite their influences not directly noting any Classic Rock bands."
- "From guitar solos to the vocals to the aggressive, yet slightly subdued drums, there was an incredibly distinct Classic Rock sound to Karma, which I personally found very appealing. Like in the song “Black Rainbow“, I picked up on a kind of Boston/Kansas type vibe while listening to it. Whether intentional or not, if you’re making music and people start comparing your sound to Boston or Kansas, you’re definitely doing something right!"
- "The vocals were, to me, one of the more interesting aspects of the band. Specifically the song “Lost Again“. I felt a faint, yet distinct, Pink Floyd vibe from the vocals in that song, which was obviously an unexpected surprise. I really liked the background piano during the chorus as well, as it kind of created a contrasting feeling of tenseness to the vocals and rest of the song, which had a slower, softer, gently encompassing feel to it. For all you arts y people out there, it was like complimenting purple with yellow – magnificent!"
- "And while I really enjoyed “Black Rainbow” and “Lost Again”, my favorite song was “Stranger“. I really liked the slow, deliberate pace of the song. I enjoyed the foreboding, despondent feeling the song created. But I loved the brilliance of the chorus. When the chorus in “Stranger” started, my heart skipped a beat and I immediately moved to the edge of my seat. Oddly enough, I got kind of an Offspring type feel for the song as well. Kind of a harmonic, rhythmic chant, the chorus resonated in my ears. I had to listen to that song a number of times before I could move on to the next."
- "You don’t hear a lot of Rock bands nowadays that use guitar solos. And when you do, they usually aren't all that fantastic. Karma is the exception to that depressing trend. The guitar solos created in Karma’s songs are brilliant, excellently crafted and composed, and fit their respective songs perfectly. As I have stated on a number of occasions, the art of guitar solos seemed to die off with some of the great Classic Rock bands. But every now and then I’ll find a band like Karma who gives me hope for the future of Rock and guitar solos. If for no other reason, you’ll like Karma for their guitar solos."
- "If you’re in the mood for some Rock music, I would suggest checking out Karma. As you all know, the world of music is a fickle industry, and bands get together and break up about as often as teens in high-school. But I am pulling for Karma more than most, because I can’t wait to see just how good this band is going to become. They have everything they need to take the music world by storm. All that’s left to do is to sit back and watch the show! Enjoy!"
Climbing up the Rock Charts - thanks to all our fans, listeners & supporters. Visit us and hit "Like" at www.facebook.com/rock4karma
KARMA rising with "Lost Again" - now at #27 on the Toronto Reverbnation rock charts. Have you heard the songs yet?
Karma has just released their brand new music video for their song "Lost Again" . Check it out at - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqp2r2zCStw
Leave your feedback, share it with your friends.
KARMA is all set to film their first music video for "Lost Again" this weekend.
Finally it is out - the songs of KARMA from their long awaited CD "Wings of Destiny". The first single "Lost Again" is out there for the listeners. Please take a moment to "like" their bandpage at www.facebook.com/rock4karma and/or join their fan list at www.reverbnation.com/rock4karma. Please do support the band and watch for their latest updates. Also, do not forget to leave your comments about their music.
Lost Again by KARMA - Written by - D€€ Composed/Arranged by - D€€/Abhi Produced by - D€€/Abhi Co-produced by - Mangesh Performed by - KARMA D€€ - Lead Vocals/Bass/Keyboards Mangesh - Lead Guitars Andy - Guitars Abhi - Drums / Backing Vocals Recorded/Engineered by - Abhi @Innowave Media Inc.