You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
1 . How can we teach our kids whats right or wrong, when we cannot see difference between right and wrong ourselves.
2. Nowadays, being honest means being rude.
3. Sometimes, something that was created for good, for good has to be destroyed.
4. Only great ideas with true words can be indestructible! Create something that will live forever.
5. Will you deny the truth in front of your eyes and stay a slave for the rest of your life?
6. To change this world... Thats all I want!
7. You call it phobia, I call it a gift!
8. You say ignorance makes you smarter, I say ignorance shows that ain't got nothing to say!
9. I pretend that past is not real and try hard to realize whats left for the future.
10. No matter how good is today, I can't wait to see tomorrow.
11. Of course it is hard to rely on somebody these days, when you cannot rely on yourself.
12. Sometimes its not the beginning that is important as much as the end.
13. The only real benefit we can have from the past is memory.
14. If I smile at you, you better smile back at me!
15. The problem of humanity is that people just have to be divided in groups.
16. If you are not Muslim, Christian, Jewish or Buddhist... They will call you atheist!
17. Brainwashed by politics and religion, looking forward towards your death or collision...
18. Haiti, terrible earthquake took hundreds of thousands of people... I found out from my friend that it happened because they sold their soul to devil... He is not my friend anymore!
19. Once Einstein said that there is no evil, its just the absence of good. Two words: "Bull shit!".
20. I wonder why I have an evil mind as soon as I start thinking about money.
21. They say you will be everything you hate now in you next life. Well, then I will be religious homosexual police officer trying to be politician.
22. You can notice financial crisis by the amount of preaching people on the train.
23. America is about getting a life or getting a regular job.
24. You believe in power of your god, I believe in power of my word!
25. How can you teach me what love is, being the one who loves something that don't even exist more then his family!
26. Everything I do has the expectation of consequences.
27. The best comedy show for me is the debate between two religious figures on some religious topic.
28. My only boss is my brain.
29. What is the difference between me and you being jealous? My jealousy stimulates me to get more and yours, makes you realize that you cannot get none of that!
30. If thoughts were weather, then mine would be storm!
You can check out more at my old blog on http://frankiefire.blogspot.com/