We have been overwhelmed by all the love and support over the last week. Here's what's going on...
1. We have already raised $3000 on our GoFundMe campaign. WOW! That is HUGE and we owe it all to you. Thank you x's infinity. You can still contribute and become an executive producer @ http://www.gofundme.com/SUG2013EP
2. We are # 1 on the Rock Charts on ReverbNation.com. This happens because of YOU! Yes you...
3. You can still vote for us @ http://polls.westword.com/polls/den/musicshowcase2013/ for Best Traditional Rock Band. You can vote from anywhere on the planet...
4. Our show at the Little Bear this past Saturday, April 6 was amazing! Thank you all for coming out and helping us blow the roof off the joint. We'll post a short video that Ryan Chrys took of a Trevor drum solo/end of One Fish.
I think that's enough for now. More to come. Stay tuned...
We love you all crazy...
Just got done with a workout, listening to Bruno Mars (yep), and about to enjoy a chocolate coconut ball of joy made by Trevor's wife Anita. During our weekly Monday band meeting, we all agreed that this blog is a groovy way to connect with you all and share what's going on. So on behalf of the whole gang, here's what's going on:
* Spring is near!!! * We are preparing for 2 epic Warehouse Concerts on Friday and Saturday, March 29 & 30 (please visit the INFO page on our website for info/reservations) * We booked 3 days at Colorado Sound Studio in mid April to mix new music. Translation: We will be releasing new music to you all very soon (more info coming soon) * We are continuing to record even newer music. * Did I mention that Spring is near? * Trevor will be playing percussion with 93.3fm KTCL's DJ Alf at his 45 + 1 event this Saturday at Rooster & Moon Coffee Shop on 9th and Bannock
I would imagine that we aren't the only ones who are feeling the change from the darkness of winter to the light of spring and summer. We are re-inspired to open up to you, to get our music to you, to play our hearts out for you, and to express our deep gratitude for you. It is our connection to you all that compels us to do what we do. So, thank you!
With love... Seth
ps. Do you have a question for us or a topic you'd like us to discuss on this blog? Drop us a line @ firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Peace!
Hey ya'll, the first ever Ware-House Concert this Friday, Dec. 14 is officially sold out. Please email us at Someemail@example.com if you would still like to come. We will put you on a waiting list and notify you if any spots open up! It is possible, so please let us know if you would like to come. We'll let you know! Much love, SUG
Yo! Go to this link to reserve your spot at the very first Warehouse Concert:
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We love you...
Check out the new videos posted on our reverbnation page and our www.somethingunderground site!
On Thursday, March 10 - Something Underground will be making guest appearances on two Summit County radio stations for an interview and possibly performing a song or two.
Tune in online!
5:30PM on KCMV www.kcmvradio.com
6:00PM on KSMT www.ksmtradio.com
We have just posted our latest songs "You Would Never Know This" and "She's on Fire" - free to download for those on our mailing list! Hope you enjoy!!
Howdy ya'll. Our date at the Dicken's Opera House has changed a couple times, but now sits firmly on April 15. Sorry for the confusion! Much love!
Check out our new website!
A hugeThanks to Ryan Chrys for building it for us!!!!
HERE ARE THE PRICES FROM DES MOINES TO PUERTO VALLARTA JAN.22-29,2011
STANDARD ROOM-ALL INCLUSIVE SGL-OCCUPANCY ( one person in the room) $1,499.00 DBL-OCCUPANCY (two persons in the room) $1,199.00-per person TPL-OCCUPANCY (three persons in the room) $1,159.00-per person QUAD-OCCUPANCY (four persons in the room) $1,159.00-per person
DELUXE ROOM-ALL INCLUSIVE SGL-OCCUPANCY (one person in the room) $1,569.00 DBL-OCCUPANCY (two persons in the room) $1,269.00-per person TPL-OCCUPANCY (three persons in the room) $1,229.00-per person QUAD-OCCUPANCY (four persons in the room) $1,229.00-per person
DELUXE OCEAN FRONT ROOM-ALL INCLUSIVE SGL-OCCUPANCY (one person in the room) $1,629.00 DBL-OCCUPANCY (two persons in the room) $1,329.00-per person TPL-OCCUPANCY (three persons in the room) $1,289.00-per person QUAD-OCCUPANCY (four persons in the room) $1,289.00-per person
ALL PRICES INCLUDE:
ROUND TRIP AIRFARE FROM DES MOINES TO PUERTO VALLARTA ALL-INCLUSIVE PLAN (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/SNACKS/DINNER/OPEN BAR 11:00AM/11:00PM DAILY) AT THE FOUR STAR HOTEL KRYSTAL PUERTO VALLARTA ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS AIRPORT/HOTEL/AIRPORT ALL HOTEL TAXES AND SERVICES ALL GOVERNMENT AND AIRPORT TAXES PERFORMANCES OF GB LEIGHTON AND SOMETHING UNDERGROUND SERVICES OF BIANCHI-ROSSI TOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE AND DURING YOUR STAY IN PUERTO VALLARTA
REGISTER BY or BEFORE SEPTEMBER 15, 2010 AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING SPECIALS WORTH OVER $ 175.00:
1. THE FABULOUS ADVENTURE ISLAND BEACH TOUR ON A PRIVATE BOAT WITH GB LEIGHTON AND SOMETHING UNDERGROUND BANDS, INCLUDING LUNCH AND BEER. 2. TWO PRIVATE VENUES GB LEIGHTON AND SOMETHING UNDERGROUND CONCERTS INCLUDING COVER CHARGE AND BAR.
FOR REGISTRATIONAND INFORMATION CALL BIANCHI-ROSSI TOURS AT: 1-800-875-4525 EXT. 101 or EXT. 102