• Ben Anderson is a bilingual (French/English) gifted young musician with Asperger’s Syndrome.
• He not only knows all 208 songs of the Beatles, he is currently recording their entire catalogue.
• He plays a multitude of instruments (guitar, keyboard, rhythm) does all the vocals, and arranges and produces.
• He has perfect pitch and the rare gift of being able to sing any song he’s heard in the original key it was performed in.
• Ben has no performance anxiety.
• He has an encyclopedic knowledge of many artists including Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan, duplicating exact vocal and musical nuances.
• Ben has a photographic memory going back to when he was a year old, including dreams.
• In addition to working with Guy Marshall, Ben has studied at Musicians’ Institute and with Dave Marston, Mauricio D. Ortiz and Robert Tepper.
“Susan Rubinyi, Ben’s mother, is the author of “Natural Genius: The Gifts of Asperger’s Syndrome” about raising a bilingual (French/English) musical son with Asperger's.”