You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
1. Who would you say is the biggest influence to your band? That is, if you could all narrow it down to 1 or 2 artists that are the most influential to the reason your music sounds the way it does, who would they be?
80's and 90's Melodic Hardcore and Punk Rock Bands such as Dag Nasty, Bad Religion, and Descendents.
2. What reasons, besides other musical groups, made you decide you wanted to play and write your own music?
The lack of appeal in any other social or societal stimulus such as partying and playing football, the negative aspects of the status quo and the world as a whole, and the positive influence from our peers and our families.
3. When did the band form?
Established in late 2001 in Hemet, Ca. In early 2007 the band broke up, then reunited in late 2009 as adults with a clearer and more driven mind set.
4. Would you guys say that it is harder now, in the 21st century to succeed as a musician? If so explain, why it is so difficult for bands to "make it" in the business.
We don't necessarily know that it is harder to succeed but we can only assume that it is. Being that there a so many more bands now and given the unfortunate condition of the economy the competition is tougher. That coupled with the digital world of piracy and hosting music makes the music as a scene convoluted.
5. As a band what are your future goals? Besides, of course, becoming filthy rich and sharing your music with the world. Anything big happening with you guys?
Sharing our music with the world has always been our main objective. "being filthy rich" is not necessarily a goal of ours, being able to do what we love and also being able to provide for our families and see the world is all we could ever ask for. As for big things happening, we are soon going to release our new full length album. Last year we played over 50 shows all over Southern California including a small tour to Las Vegas and we plan on touring as extensively as we can as soon as we finish the record.
6. If there was one, single moment, when do you think it was, that your band really got "up and going?" What significant event or moment, really made you guys think... "hey, this band could be going somewhere!!"?
All of the members of this band have always known that if you want something bad enough and are willing to go the necessary lengths to get it then you will succeed, although, knowing the necessary lengths is our constant strive. Once we could play our instruments well together, count on each other, and understood that we shared a common goal we then knew that weren't "going somewhere", but that we were somewhere.