Check out my new songs and hope you enjoy them! :o)
I am excited to share my music with you! And I hope Heavenly Father blesses you always!
Love, John Lowe
If you are a fan of my site, you'll probably know it has been a while since I've posted anything new. Or I have rarely been on here.
Four years ago on August 2008, we got the news my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a huge shock to the family and ever since then, she has been fighting this cancer.
During those four years, she and us (the family) has had our ups and downs, we have cried, we have laughed, we wanted bad memories to be erased from our minds, we made good memories we hope that will last a lifetime.
Yesterday (3-14-12), my mom's MRI test results came back and showed the cancer had spread to her brain..
I have spent almost 90% of my time with my mother and the other 10% just working.
It's like I had given up my dreams and goals of being a singer/songwriter to take care of my mom.
Which is where I have been lately, I have not touched my keyboard or written any songs lately, it seems there is not enough time. All my time is spent with my mother or just working.
I am not a well known music artist, nor I do not have a recording contract, or anything like that. My job is just like you. I regular job, and that's just it - it's a job, not a career, just a job to help pay the bills.
So my life is pretty much that, just work and taking care of my mom. But hearing that the cancer has spread to her brain, for me, was the big one, the scary one. Last night I cried, I cried all last night.
As much as I hate life right now, I want everyone to know:
I still love my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I still trust my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I still believe my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I will follow Him all the days of my life, through the lowest valleys to the highest mountains peaks.
I still love my You, Jesus Christ...
Please pray for my mom that she gets better and beats this cancer. Thanks to everyone who has listened to my music and who has been a fan of this site.
As for me and my music, you know what, for some odd reason, my dreams of being a singer/songwriter don't matter. My mom is much more important, she gave me life and she raised me. She taught me how to love and be kind to others.
Now it's my turn to take care of her.
I pray each and everyone of you have a good day!!
Just adding a few more things to my new homepage! :o)
Hello! This is my FIRST blog!! Yay!!! :o)