NeverWake is a sinew of rock and metal. Haunting dark guitar harmonies, heavy breakdowns, and melodic vocals are forged together creating a new sound where the listener is left in a quandary whether to bang their head or sing along. Described as “smashing 'Bullet For My Valentine' and 'Trivium' together NeverWake opens a new path for listeners and bridges the gap between hard rock and metal. NeverWake consists of Johnny DiCarlo on lead vocals/lead guitar, Marcus Giannamore on drums/vocals, George Scott on bass guitar/vocals and Justin Sanford lead guitar/vocals.
Key Points about NeverWake:
• NeverWake is based in Pittsburgh PA with an international social media fan base of over 100,000 followers.
• NeverWake just released their third record “Incinerate”, a 5-song EP produced by John Moyer of Disturbed . This release (10.21.16) follows two full 12/13-song albums.
• NeverWake’s notoriety is increasing internationally as they in 2015 performed at the Loudest Month festival Carolina Rebellion and at the Heart of Texas Rockfest-SXSW in Austin TX. NeverWake opened the 2015 Rebellion on the new “ReverbNation” stage. The festival had an estimated attendance of 100,000 over the two-day event.
• NeverWake is currently endorsed by Schecter Guitars, EMG pickups, DR Handmade Strings, and Splawn Amplification.
• NeverWake is signed to Melodic Revolution Records.
NeverWake has seen much success since the beginning. Their latest feat includes recording a 5 song EP produced by John Moyer of Disturbed. NeverWake and John formed a relationship early 2014. The artists struck a chord with one another that echoed a mutual artistic appreciation that inevitably led to Moyer and NeverWake agreeing to work together. Earlier in 2015 NeverWake was chosen by the AEG Live promoters to play on the first ever ReverbNation stage at the annual hard rock and heavy metal music festival Carolina Rebellion. Kicking off the weekend for 60,000 fans, NeverWake had the incredible opportunity to share the spotlight with bands such as Korn, Slipknot, Nonpoint, Periphery and many more. In April, NeverWake rocked alongside various artists from Iron Maiden, Disturbed and Twisted Sister, (The Foundry), at The Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh and had multiple shows at the SXSW Heart of Texas Rock Fest. The band has also played The ReverbNation Stage for the Millennium Music Conference Showcase, Launch Music Conference, Altar Bar in Pittsburgh and several other festivals, conferences, and venues local and nationwide.
NeverWake's second studio album is "SleepWalker," crafted at Innovation Studios with producer/engineer Mike Ofca and mastered under legendary engineer Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound. Their debut full-length album "Vitality" was released in August 2011 and the single "Cut You Down" on Halloween of 2012.
Become a part of the dream and walk with us.