x

Blu Print Entertainment

Metairie, LA

About

Visits: 8847

Bio: Blu Print Entertainment is an independent entertainment company with creative producers and a unique sound of music, Blu Print Entertainment is the future of entertainment. Blu Print’s thumbprint logo is its trademark and acts as a stamp of approval for all of the businesses’ endeavors.

Status

Loading...

Recent Blogs

King are Here To Stay!
May 17, 2013
Congratulations Sacramento fans! Preview our newest song in spirit of the victor... [more]
All Blogs

Recent Releases

All Releases

Comments

Add Comment
  • Leonel Beas (Fan) Leonel Beas
    Forsure bro tell Tyreke I wish him the best in NOLA and that I had a great time interviewing him last season for kingsscoop.com.
  • sevmendoza (Fan) sevmendoza
    Next track you release, "Look Like Money" !
  • Jae Sam (Artist) Jae Sam
    There's a 99% chance you will dub this comment and there's a 1% chance you will give me a few minutes of ya time. I'm real driven to be sucessfull and I hope u can respect...
  • Nicole M Strahorn (Fan) Nicole M Strahorn
    Put me in your video International ;) Hot songs!!!!
All Comments

Roster

  • International i
    International i
    Hip Hop
    Metairie, LA
All Artists

Fans

All Fans