Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}} ({{reverbUser.id_unique()}}), Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.id_unique}})
 
x
Justin Pettingill

Justin Pettingill

Singer Songwriter / indie rock / alternative Orlando, FL  US

Photos

About

Bio: I don't pretend to know what talent or music is, but I can tell you one thing for certain; music to me is life. It's a way that I can connect with myself and the people around me and I use my music as an extention of who I am.

Icon facebook Icon facebook

Status

Loading...

Recent Blogs

Muddy Waters could feel this pain
Aug 30, 2012

Well, School has eaten up about 90% of my time, and the other 10% goes to sleepi... [more]

A little somthing different...
Jun 2, 2012

I am currently co-authoring a book series one of the titles "Rush", a science-fi... [more]

Stats

  • Song Plays +1 428
  • Total Fans 138
  • ReverbNation Fans 64
  • Facebook Likes 63
  • Widget Impressions 25

Fans