Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}} ({{reverbUser.id_unique()}}), Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.id_unique}})
 
x
Peace by Revenge

Peace by Revenge

Blues Sioux Falls, SD  US

Shows

  • 2012

    Sep 1

    Sioux Falls, SD, US | 7:30pm
  • 2012

    Aug 25

    Sioux Falls, SD, US | 8:30pm
  • 2012

    Aug 18

    Sioux Falls, SD, US | 8:30pm
  • 2012

    Aug 18

    Sioux Falls, SD, US | 8:00pm
  • 2012

    Aug 17

    Sioux Falls, SD, US | 9:00pm

Photos

About

Sounds Like: Marc Broussard, Stevie Wonder, The Roots & John Legend

Bio: Peace by Revenge is a Sioux Falls, SD local band. The makeup is about 85% original music with the remaining 15% covers. Soulful, Bluesy, at times a bit of Fusion and Funk, PbR is a collection of musicians who have all been playing instruments since they were very young. If you have soul and passi...See Full Bio

Icon facebook Icon facebook

Status

Loading...

Recent Blogs

Letting the music drive you
Jun 22, 2011

In every musicians life there is a moment, hour, day, week, month, year, in whic... [more]

Stats

  • Song Plays 976
  • Video Plays 317
  • Total Fans 467
  • ReverbNation Fans 32
  • Facebook Likes 420
  • Widget Impressions 271

Fans