Logged In As Admin: {{reverbUser.name}} ({{reverbUser.id_unique()}}), Acting As: {{reverbPageObject.data.name}} ({{reverbPageObject.id_unique}})
 
x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

Ferris

Ferris

Indie / Hip Hop / Alternative Boston, MA  US
Intro
Intro
Lets Like...Go Somewhere
Lets Like...Go Somewhere
One & Only
One & Only
Boy Meets Girl
Boy Meets Girl
A.D.I.D.A.S.
A.D.I.D.A.S.

Photos

  • I have a big bazooka ;)
  • I'm a like FRICKIN NINJA BABY!!!!
  • Boston Kidz

About

Bio: Just like all of you i am made up of 70% water. The other 30% however is mostly pizza and buffalo wings

Icon_facebook Icon_facebook 1318786488_ferris-040 Icon_facebook

Status

Loading...

Recent Blogs

Lost
Aug 17, 2012

Listening and getting lost in all kinds of music

Questions

Be the first to ask Ferris a question!

200 characters remaining

Submit Question

Stats

  • Song Plays 29
  • Total Fans 15
  • ReverbNation Fans 12
  • Facebook Likes 2
  • Widget Impressions 28

Fans