You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Better Known as LADY~DY, an Indie Gospel Recording Artist, Songwriter and producer.
She always had a passion for music at a young age.She started singing R&B 1980’s and released her first single “Best Friend”1989 under the management of DM production. She was later connected to Chris Curry Productions released another single “Slow Dance”, Giving her the opportunity to open up for Artist such as: Blue Magic; Harold Melvin & Blue Notes; Cuba Gooding; Ray Goodman & Brown and continue to perform throughout the tri-state area. As she journeyed this path that she loved she decided to search of a more meaningful way with her gift. During this transition she was led to the Lord, where she developed a profound relationship with God, one that changed perception of herself and her outlook on the world. She felt a strong desire to spread Gods message of love, joy and healing to all God’s people, with a very sensitive Contemporary sound as her voice explodes with emotion that touch the heart of many. Undeniably an anointed gospel performer; she has a dynamic ministry and a sweet spirit that will light up a room. She release her first Gospel CD call “He Lives” in 2007 under her Recording Company called Fire of Praise Records. This CD "He Lives" was produce by a few of her friends. Started out with CTS Productions in the Bronx," I’ve Been Renewed" and "I Worship you". I.N.G.Studio: Jose Lavandier from Mt. Vernon, NY Co-Produce-Sean Reddick from Bronx/North Carolina Co-producer of He Lives, I Confess and Start To Praise Him"- Jose/Sean. The finishing Co-production, arrangement and created tracks for "Holy Spirit" and "Touch" was Traviso Milner Long Island, NY/California. Her new project “Speak Life” will be release soon!! Diane was ordained as a Minister and serves on Wisdom Chapel International Praise and Worship Team. She states” I am eager to fulfill my purpose; I understand that God is my creator and my life is in his hands so I yield totally to the throne of God for his guidance. God’s love and showing love to others is a vital part of her Life. Be on the lookout for this dynamic Gospel Artist: LADY~DY
Ministry of Songs Credits:
• Ulysses S. Grant Birthday Celebration, April 2001, 2003
• Mission Trips: Barbados, Curacao-Oct. 30th-Nov.5th 2000
• Soul Saving Station-Harlem, N.Y., 2000
• Salvation Army-Harlem- N.Y., 2000
• Pilgrim Church-Concourse-Bx, N.Y., 1999/2000
• “My Father’s Will”1999.
• Special Music for Pastor Dr. Earl Johnson, Feb. 11th-13th 1998
• North Carolina @ Chapel Hill Church-Charlotte,
• Governor George Pataki-African American History Month-Albany, N.Y. Feb.3rd 1998
• Harlem Tabernacle Church’s 1997 Woman’s Conference,
• Greater Zion Baptist Church Choir Anniversary, June 23, 1996
• Harlem Tabernacle Present” My Father Will” April 1999 as Mary Magdalene
• HIV & AID Balm & Gilliad Breakfast “
• Women Prison/Youth detention facility, Bronx”
Diane and her husband for 33 years Andre “Rick” Bailey executive producers of Sheila Ingram CD
“Lord I Thank You"
. Hudson Black Festival, in Hudson, NY