When we first thought of the idea to bring ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT into schools and community organizations/youth groups, we knew it would be a great undertaking. However, it has always been the vision of our programming at RSSS and We Are One to believe that the sky is the limit! So we set out to create opportunities for others to realize the importance of finding their passion in life, so that they too could experience what it feels like to live with purpose.
The idea behind ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT for schools came from the journey that Super Star encountered in pursuing his own dreams. The ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT’s efforts parallel the work that went into the creation of the CD, Serenity with a focus on the business behind the brand and the band.
Offering the ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT opportunity to schools and organizations is unique in that it can be utilized in a variety of ways. It can be incorporated into an already existing organization, class, group, club, or crafted as a club itself. The opportunities to be a part of this and inspire hope through creativity are limitless!
The mission of the ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT is To Rebrand Sobriety by inspiring Personal Responsibility and Dream Catching through Music & the Arts including Branding, Business and Community Service.
The objective of the ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT is to create a safe and inspiring environment where youth are encouraged to pursue their dreams with a relentless passion learning goal setting, character education and life skills.
Benefits from ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT
· Teaches goal setting
· Supports character education
· Instills life skills
· Offers support and connection
· Encourages going out of one’s comfort zone to embrace one’s dream
How ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT works:
1. Each PROJECT forms a band or other artistic collaboration such as but not limited to music, dance, theater, comedy performances, art exhibit, media arts, etc. and promote the artistic endeavor(s) as a business. This can be done as one project or multiple artistic projects. Students would become involved in a variety of different ways. In addition to the performers, there is a need for people to be a part of the promotions, operations, finance, sales/marketing, graphic design, web design, press, branding.
2. Each PROJECT chooses a local charity to raise money for and host an event featuring the artistic group(s) with proceeds going towards the selected charity.
3. Each PROJECT will be encouraged to submit a video of the culmination of the artistic event including highlights from the PROJECT events over the past year building up to the finale.
We want to encourage teens to find something they are passionate about and pursue it with a relentless fervor, so that they too know they can be whatever they like to be … even a Super Star or a Rock Star!
Check out Super Star’s blog about what inspired him to start the ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT: http://blog.rockstarsuperstarproject.com/teenagedrugabuse/want-to-launch-a-rockstar-superstar-project-klubz-in-your-school-or-community/
For more information on how you can start a ROCKSTAR SUPERSTAR PROJECT in your school or community contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-216-6173.